Chapter 25

Hello people of earth! I just got back from a graduation party and I decided to upload! Ok well... I got an idea for a story to write when I'm done with this one (I'm not sure if I'll be writing a sequel for this yet) and I was hoping you guys would check it out when I upload it :) it's going to be called Playing Rivals! Thanks :)

Well happy reading guys! :)

Chapter 25

It's been a whole week since I banished Chase. It's been a whole week since I asked Kaylie out. Therefore, it's been a whole week since I got to hear her say yes to me. All week at school we've been spending time together. She sits with me at lunch and I couldn't be any happier about that, and I would even kiss her when no one was watching. Although, I can't say the same for her friends, Scarlett and Melissa. Yeah, they haven't really taken to the idea of Kaylie and I. I mean we aren't really a couple, not yet, and we haven't gone on a date yet. But still, they act really weird now, not that I've noticed it before. They might be in my pack but I don't really pay attention to everyone, I mean there are over four hundred members. One less now. His parents aren't really taking the whole situation that well, they don't want to believe he attempted to rape someone. I couldn't be arsed, it's their own cup of tea. Besides the whole Chase's parents' denial, this week has been awesome. As a matter of fact I've been planning our scheduled date for tonight. I'll be picking her up at my parents' home and taking her out, it's a surprise and I can't wait. Maybe I should call her just to find out if she's as excited as I am.

Nah, the date is in a couple hours and I can exercise a little patience till then. I don't want her to think I'm so desperate...

'But you are,' my wolf laughs,

'Shut up!"

'You're practically telling yourself to shut it since I am you and you are me,'

'Since when did you get so cheeky?' I ask him chuckling a bit.

'Since I was you?' he replies like the smart arse that he is or is becoming anyway.

Shaking my head at his flippant tone I decide to be the mature one out of us and not reply. Just focusing on relaxing my nerves before my date with Kaylie in a couple of hours. Maybe I should just take a nap to keep my mind relaxed and myself from going a little barmy. Hopefully she'll like the surprise I have in stall for her tonight. It took me a week to think of it and plan and hopefully nothing goes wrong. Okay I probably shouldn't take credit for all the work, my mum helped out... and Tyler my best friend... and my brother Nick. So I did some of the work, the thinking part while they are doing the set up. I wonder if they've started getting everything together for our date? They better remember all of my instructions 'cause I don't want anything to be out of place. I want it to be perfect for Kaylie, for me. I've never ever actually liked a girl and since this girl is my mate it makes it a whole lot different and makes me want to make absolutely sure it's perfect. It's practically going to be my first date that's not based on sexual needs. Yes, don't forget I was once a player until I met Kaylie. I remember coming home on a Saturday night after a well deserved break in Vegas. But thinking about it, I wish I had got back earlier so I would have met her earlier. Maybe even gone with my parents to pick her up at the airport. I recall walking in my parents' doors and being attacked by this blonde haired girl, or I think she was blonde. I didn't know what she was doing there, I thought she was maybe my brother's girlfriend, but when she started hitting on me I didn't stop her. Actually I welcomed it. Although now that I think about it, during our fooling around, I could faintly catch Kaylie's scent. But at that time I didn't have a clue what it meant. I do remember wanting to find out what it was but being overcome with lust. Thinking about my past life as a player makes me hate myself, makes me regret ever touching or even looking at any other girl that isn't Kaylie. But even though I had to go through so many girls before I met her, I'm glad that I met her because not many male wolves are as lucky as I am, not many male wolves find their mates. I still remember that morning like the back of my hand, when I walked down from my room and could smell her mouthwatering scent. I couldn't stop myself from going to her. And then laying eyes on her, her beautiful two different colored eyes, her little nose, her perfect soft-looking red lips. Her long and silky dark hair, full firm looking breasts, shapely hips, and long legs. I could never forget her wonderful smile, the one that she gives me all the time. The one that let's butterflies loose in my stomach making me feel like a teenage girl in love. Her musical voice with that sexy British accent that would make me do whatever and anything she asks of me. I will never forget the moment I knew with every fiber of my being that she is my mate. I will never forget the first time she talked to me even though it was just for a couple minutes. And of course, I'll always remember her genuine laughs, the one that makes you want to laugh too for no reason. I love everything about her, I love her with everything in me. In just a short span of months she has become my whole world, what makes life worth living. What makes it worth waking up to go to school and to visit my parents and their constant snogging. She makes everything I do worthwhile and I love her to pieces.