-Prologue- Pt. 1

/before I begin the story, this will be all in the third person point of view, having it follow Larry, The grey one. No other views will be shown. I will mention that if you have an OC you want featured in this story, message me privately and we can discuss how we can place a role of your character. So, continue on and hope you enjoy this prologue./

In Zootopia, there was a variety of animals, predator and prey living together in multiple areas. Though, there was trouble spreading about the disappearance of some. For the cause, that was a mystery.  Though, where we are leading in this story, we have the location on where they are keeping all of the missing.

Larry was walking to the area, where are the animals were all "savage." He was carrying a variety of food in many buckets, containing fruit, vegetables, and fish in each, a lid covering them for protection against spilling or in the others for that matter.

He then opened the doors, pushing with some force, and walked in the hallway, hearing the echoes of the doors opening travel down the hallway. It contained  many different rooms, each coming with a glass door to see through one's cell. They contained the missng subjects, acting strange from being tested by only God knows what.

Though, Larry looked at them, having a thought that this was just something usual, seeing it just about everyday. He set the bucket down on the concrete floor, at the first subject as usual. For Gary, he can't really remember the names, though he can always remember how they first got to the place.

For one man example, the first person he saw in front of him was actually a leopard. The story was told how he went into the restroom to do his business. Though, after finishing, it was a time to assault the first victim.

He started to wash his hands and then the stall behind him opened. A wolf came out and used a chemical in a rag and pressed it on his face, another came out and put the leopard into a bag, pulled through the air vents, and traveled out to the location.

It was the first story Larry has heard and has always wondered how the others ended in this jailhouse. Though, with the legends and stories going around, hearing everything about this, he kept his businness to himself.

Soon, he started to open a bucket, getting a couple of fish and put it on a tray. He then slid it under a little slot on the bottom of the floor and pushed it to the other side of the glass door. The leapord walked over to it on all fours, sniffing his meal and started to munch on the raw food. Disgusting to look at for the truth.

Larry continued on with the feeding, going by each of the glass walls containing the caged animals. Then, the Mayor Lionheart busted through the door, talking to the otter that is working there. Larry kept working, but eaved dropped on there conversation. "What do you mean it's not working?" She screamed at the amphibion in anger. "Here we go again." Larry thought.

"The serum is being tested and we can't find anything that involves a cure." The otter felt so nervous seeing the mayor being furious with the results."Well, how many did you do?"

The otter gave a little thought of how to respond. "I estimate about 100 different ways-" "Well, do 100 more tests! Don't you understand that this is putting my role of mayor on the line!" He hovered over the Lion as he screamed right at her. The otter covered her face with the clip board she had in her hands.

"Yes sir, right away." She wimpered. She then sped walk out of the door, opening the thick doors behind them and letting them slam when closed. Lionheart gave a deep sigh as he wiped his face with his paws, starting at the back of the cheek to the front of his nose.

"I swear, this needs to be fixed as soon before things go down hill." The mayor spoke as he walked down to the other end of the hall, opening both doors with a rough push and letting them close, giving another echo in the halls.