Chapter 6

So, a few hours went on by and it was noticed on that the friends were walking back to there own apartment. They were next to each other, having Gary on the left side of the side walk, carrying the left over fries he didn't finish at the restaurant. Larry was on the right, having conversation with his friend as he looks over his phone for messages.  Gary noticed the cellular device that was sitting inside of Larry's friend.

"Who are you messaging?" Larry kept typing away on his phone, only to put it up in his pocket, turning his attention to his friend. "It's nothing. It was just something relating to the game store." Gary nodded his head and turned it back to his front direction. "He mentioned on how we're getting a shipment of that new console that came out."

Gary turned his head, wanting to say something. Larry lifted his finger, stopping his friend into mentioning something. "Before you mention anything, you have to wait for the price to go down before planning any purchase into buying a new console or game." "Right." Gary responded as he turned himself around once more, giving a swaying motion with his arm and paw.

After the quick walk down the sidewalk, they soon arrived at there front door. With Gary Fiddling with his bundle of keys, he soon unlocked the door and came walking into the apartment, going to the fridge that was placed next to the entrance. Larry noticed of his friend still hungry, even though he ate.

"Seriously, your still hungry?" Gary looked at his friend and gave him a glare. "Wow, you thought of that. I'm just putting my leftovers in the fridge." He mention, putting his food in and closing the door.

"Besides, the restaurant made me stuff." Gary walked over to the couch and flopped himself, holding his stomach, indicating that he's saying the truth. "Well, what did you expect from an "All You Can Eat" buffet?" Larry sat next to his friend as there conversation lingered on.

"But it was so good." Gary moaned out, sounding like a child. Larry snickered as Gary overdo his impersonation.

"But anyway," Gary yawned during mid-sentence. "I am so tired." Larry looked at him as his friend as he gives a stretch. "Come on, you promised to binge on the series tonight." Gary looked at him as he was wondering what he was talking​ about, until it hit him.

"Right, Late Night Binge night." Larry nod his head as he figured it out. "Look,  I don't know if I can even do it tonight." Gary's head was resting on the back on the couch, having his head folded back to the top railing.

"Come on, please? I'll let you choose." Gary sighed as his tired self agreed. He reached for the remote and flopped back onto the couch. "So, what will the binging be relating to?" Gary clicked on there subscriptions tab and looked through the list of many series to go through, from animation to real acting, to anything on romance or even horror themed.

"Oh, how about this one. I heard it's really good." Larry started to read the description to the series, which was something relating to an old comic series they used to read, but it goes on to a mystery, having it all relate to one character, but the others have there own stories.

"Yea, this would be nice to see." Gary turned his head towards his friend waiting for a response. "Sure, it sounds good, ratings are high, so it must be." Gary clicked the a button on the remote without looking and the series played on the first episode.

Later...

Larry was leaning towards the television, being on the edge of the couch. The series was about to mentioned whether or not a clue was going to be together. Once they announced that it was a no, Larry punched the air, shouting "Yes!" in a whispering tone. "Gary, can't you beli-" Larry stopped mid-sentence as he noticed his friend passed out on the couch.

There was nothing he could of really done but look at him. He saw him with his head on its side, with his mouth opened a bit. From his perspective,it was pretty cute to see. "Well, he just missed out something important. "

Larry grabbed the remote from the table and leaned back into the couch, while his eyes never left the television. Though, as he was turning on the next episode, his sleeping friend fell on his shoulder. Larry turned his head at his friend and began to blush. He wasn't sure on what to do. From what his thoughts were, he did his best to ignore him and continue on the series.

After the next episode began playing, Gary wrapped his arms asking Larry's, as if was holding something to comfort him in bed. Larry blushed even more as the situation seemed to add on. "What is he doing?" Larry thought.

Yea, he was interested, but it was getting to awkward. Larry paused the television and sat down the remote onto the arm of the couch. He then reached his free arm over and made an attempt to free up his trapped arm.

Though, Gary had a pretty strong grip onto his buddy. Larry had a bit of a panicky when he couldn't slip through. Though, after thinking, he gave a thought of slipping his warm through the sleeve of his jacket.

He grabbed the edge of the opening of where his paw slips through and gave it a tug. He then started to slip out his arm through his coat. As a shocker, it was starting to slip out. It wasn’t quick as it was before, but then again, it was a slow process.

After having a couple of minutes of slipping it through, he then reached his arm out. Gary’s reaction of his wrapped arms flopped down onto the couch, having the paws curled up on his thigh, with his slumpted self snoozing on his shoulder. Larry reached his friend’s head and picked it up slowly.

He slipped his paws from underneath the head and his friend laid there, sleeping with his legs laid down towards the floor. Larry stared at his friend as he sleeped on the some-what comfortable couch. “God, he’s going to get a creak in his neck like that.” He mouthed, voicing what he’s saying in his head. After noticing what his curious mind needed to see, he turned off the television, set the remote down, and crepped along into his room. As he closed the door, he took off his coat and tossed it beside his door.

It didn’t take him long to slip into a comfortable set of clothing to sleep in. After pulling the covers away and laying his bedsheets on top of him, he gave thought on what happened earlier. He laid there in his bed and stared at the ceiling. He sighed as his thoughts roam through the back of his head.

“Why is it easy to be friends, but hard to ask him?” He tossed onto his side as the thoughts continued to roam. Being with his friend all of these years have only made him stronger, but the the only thing that bothers him is his love for him.

He tried to sleep off the thought, but it still lingered in the back of his mind. After tossing in his bed, he sat up with a heavy sigh. "That's it, he needs to know that I... Wait..." He placed his face into his paws as he sat up in his bed.

"Should I even? No, that would make things to weird." He sat there, wondering what to say. "Should I even tell him? Should I even tell him that I'm like this?" He stood up and walked out of his room, went to check on his friend. He crept into the living room and looked over the couch.

Yep, still there, sleeping on the couch. He went back into his room and closed the door in a quiet manner. He let go of the knob cautiously and gave a sigh of relief. "I think it woud be best if he knew." He walked back into his bed and slipped under the bed. He slipped his arms under his pillow and stared at the ceiling. "Yep, this is something that needs to be done."

_________

Hello fellow readers. First off, this story is back again. Iam going to try to make this story continue along, even though it is like 3 months dead. I know is is something bad and I know many of y'all won't forgive me for letting a very long break without mentioning it. Though, I will get back on it the best I can.

I am still answering and questions that you might have that any of you readers might have. If so, feel free to mention it to me.

Anyway, remember to be kind to one another. Bye, and I hope to see you next time.