-Prologue- Pt. 2

It's been several weeks and many more has been captured, set as missing on the news all around. It's been spread through front-section papers, the television, and even the milk carton, which actually works very well. Though, there has been no sightings related to the missing subjects. For the audience though, we all know where they are. (Yes, I'm break in the fourth wall. I thought I'd do something different)

Down at the old jail, it not contains the 13 missing victims that has been reported. Though, little did they know, 2 certain animals are on the hunt for the missing. And for that, there would be some fast-paced action through out. As for out two friendly wolves, they were minding business as usual, working on a job that wasn't really fun. Guarding outside was one of the worst for them. It was cold outside, they had to stay awake, it was something they didn't enjoy. Though, after Gary hearing a noise, I'm talking about that scene from the movie, he went to investigate. Suddenly, he heard a howl. For a trigger, he had to do it to.

Larry ran up to him, trying to stop him. "Stop it, your going to trigger something." Gary looked at him in surprised as they went on. Pretty soon, one wolf in the back gave a howl, which triggered Larry, then Gary again, then just about every wolf outside started to do it. That lasted for about 5 mins. non-stop. They could've continued it, but one of the other workers inside gave the emergency whistle, yes a whistle, that gave a specific noise to make them stop. After they did, they soon resumed there work.

Though, for Gary and Larry, they were called in to do something else. What were they doing, cleaning the Windows. Gary nor Larry didn't liked doing that job either. They thought if was a waste of time, in their opinions. Gary was sweeping the stick at the top of the Windows as Larry did the bottom portion. Larry gave a sigh as he rest his arms down, holding the stick up on the ground. "This job is garbage." Gary gave a snickered as he sat up. He walked over to Larry and placed his arm on his shoulder. "Yeah, it is, but it keeps us from becoming mosters." Gary leaned down and filled the sponge he had into the bucket. "You know, imagine if we were like that." Gary looked over at Larry and stared as he mentioned that crazy idea. Then, it gave him an idea.

He pretended to get shot and started to act on how it would work. "Oh no, they got me. Help!" Gary went on as Larry was intrigued by his entertainment. Gary pretended to fall on the floor and act like he was dead. Larry chuckled as he went on with the idea. "Oh no, what's going to happen to him?" Gary then stood up and act like he was "savage". "Roar, I'm going to attack you." Larry tried to hold in his laughter due to him acting the way he is. "Oh no, help me. I'm being attacked!" Larry said in a sarcastic voice. He then started to run away, but more like jogging at one mph.

Gary caught up to him and grabbed him, pretending to bite him on his neck. "Aaaahhh..." Larry pretended to scream and acted dead. "Do you see what I mean now?" Larry awaken from his fake death and looked at Gary. "I do now." Larry stood up and grabbed his long broom with the wiper on it, continuing his work taht he was assigned to. Gary grabbed his rag and did the same.

After about half an hour of doing it, they were just about done with the windows. Larry just finished the top portion while Gary lacked one behind. It was pretty good for them, finishing there job in about an hour long of just cleaning windows. Suddenly, flashing lights start to happen all around. The red color filled the room, going on and off at a certain pattern, giving an alarming sound as it showed the vibrant color. the two took a second of what was going on until they soon figured that someone has broken in there building.

Though, they didn't try to go find the intruder. Well, at least Larry didn't. Gary dropped his things and went off, only to realize that Larry wasn't following him. He ran back and grabbed his arm, trying to tug him down his direction. "Larry, come on. If we don't hunt, were in trouble." Larry then stared at him as his idea roamed in the back of his head. "No. Instead, how about we try to escape?" Gary looked at him like he was insane. "Wha- why? If we do that, we'll get caught."