Mercy.

Heart open, testify
Tell me that I'm not crazy.

Amelia left the house with Kono and let HPD investigate the place in case there were more cameras and microphones in the room. She sat in kono's balcony with a cup of tea in her hands and a blanket over her shoulders. Kono watched her from the kitchen while she washed the dishes. Chin came knocking a little while later, she was relieved to see him and he was worried for both of his little girls.

"is she outside?" he asked, hugging Kono.
"yeah she won't speak to me. I haven't seen her like that in so long-"
Chin looked at Amelia through the window and examined her "she's thinking. She's examining all the possibilities of how this happened, of who is behind her."
"where's Steve?"
"he's at Amelia's house with Duke. He's helping any way he can."

Kono nodded and stared away from chin. "you should go talk to her, you're the only one she'll listen too"
Chin took a deep breath and headed outside. He sat next to Amelia, not saying anything at first just making sure she knew he was there for her like always. He looked at the view in front of them, the sun was setting and the sky had a purple sort of color. In any other circumstances, this would be a beautiful moment.

"I know who it was chin." She whispered, getting his attention.

"what?"
"I know who it was- it was her, it can't be anyone else but her."
"who?" he turned his body to her direction, looking persistently at her.
"you'll think I'm mad."

"Ams." He held her hand "you can tell me anything."

She tilted her head to look at him in the eyes "it was the governor. It must have been her, she's the only one who has the ability to get in and out my house, the only who has power over Marcel- my mother trusted her- it has to be her chin!" her voice was breaking, Chin's eyes softened. What she was saying was possible but it was kind of paranoid.

"Amelia-"
She cut him off before he could finish the sentence "I knew it" she huffed and stood up "you think I'm crazy"

"Amelia that woman has done nothing but look after you ever since your parents died- she paid for your school, helped me and pap's to take care after you-"
"she's done nothing but control me Chin! There's a difference! All her life all she's done is follow me, make choices for me because she's scared I'll find out the truth!"

"what truth Ams?" he asked raiding his voice
"she killed them!" yelled Amelia and chin just looked at her. He knew that no matter what he said, he couldn't change her mind. She sprinted out the balcony and took kono's car keys from the table. Kono tried to stop her but eventually gave up unlike chin that kept shouting for her to stop.

"let her go chin!" she warned

"where is she gonna?" he asked yelling and Kono stepped a little backwards. She knew exactly where Amelia was going and maybe it was time for him to find out as well.

STEVE'S HOUSE

He got a call from Kono while he was still in Amelia's house. She told him that Ams ran out and the only place she could be going right now was his place, so he got in a car and started driving to his house. When he got there, Amelia was sitting on the stairs of front door. He watched her from the car window, taping his finger on the steering wheel anxiously. He didn't really know what to do. He cleared his throat and walked up to her while he played with his key in his fingers.