Gone Girl 🔱 02

Stiles POV

Scott, Malia, Lydia, Kira and I were driving down the road, back to Beacon Hills. The girls were fast asleep in the back while Scott and I were wide awake.

Well I had to be because I was driving, obviously.

"It just doesn't make sense." Scott mummbled. He was looking out the window, watching all the trees pass by.

"You know a lot of this doesn't make sense, it shouldn't make sense actually. You know I'm driving with a werewolf, banshee, werecoyote and Kitsune in my car. None of this make sense Scott."

"That's not what I meant Stiles, I'm talking about the Deadpool." I glanced over to him to see him looking out the window frustratedly.

"What do the numbers mean? Who are all these people? Are all of them werewolves like me? Are they banshees? Kitsune? There's so many questions we need answered but I have a feeling we're running out of time."

I let out a small sigh, turning towards him. "Look Scott, we a-." I watched as Scott's eyes grew as he pushed himself backwards, gripping the edge of the dashboard.

"Stiles watch out!" He yelled. I looked forward and all I saw was a human figure right infront of my car.

"Oh shit!" I yelled before slamming on the breaks. The girls yelled out a yell of surprise as we were all lunged forward. I felt the body hit the front of my car and watched as it flew and skidded a couple feet before stopping and laying there motionless.

"Oh shit!" I yelled before we all quickly got out of my jeep. Racing toward the unconscious and hopefully not dead body.

"Stiles what the hell man!" Scott yelled while we both kneeled down next to the girl.

"I'm sorry I wasn't paying attention alright!Oh please don't be dead, please don't be dead." I whispered as I grabbed her arm, feeling for a pulse. Her skin felt like ice against mine and I gasped as I didn't feel a pulse.

I stood up pulling at my hair. Oh God I just killed someone oh my god.

"Oh my god." I mummbled over and over, gripping at my hair. I can't believe I was so foolish, I freaking hit a human being and now their dead oh my God!

Scott and the girls all looked up at me. Neither of us knew what to do.

"Guy's what do we do. We can't just leave her here." Kira spoke looking between me and Scott.

"Don't look at me!" I yelled. "I just killed and innocent girl with my car! I'm going to prison! Oh God I'm going to be someone's bitch aren't I. That's how my life is going to end. Standing over the edge of some inmates bed, ass in the air, while he f-."

My rant was cut off by the sound of someone letting out a low groan. Our heads snapped to the girl laying there, here eyes squinting in pain.

"Stiles she's alive!" Scott yelled as he went to pick her up. I looked up into the sky, mouthing a 'thank you' as Scott carried her to the car.

As we all walked back to the car, Malia stopped me, placing a hand on my shoulder.

"If it makes you feel any better, if we were in prison I would have you as my bitch." She said with almost no emotion.

I gave her a puzzled look before patting her shoulder. "Progress." She smiled and we both got into my jeep and drove to the hospital.

"What do you mean you hit her!?" My dad whispered loudly to me in the middle of the hospitals hallway.

I put my hands up defensively. "It was an accident I swear! She came out of nowhere! And I might of not been paying attention." I said mumbling the last part.

He obviously heard and hit me in the back off my head, leaving a small stinging sensation.

"Ow, okay yeah, I deserve that." He gave me a pointed finger, ready to scold me for what had happened when Scott came running in.

"She's gone!" He yelled. Looking between me and my dad.

"What do you mean? Who's gone?" I asked, watching Scott look around frantically.

"The girl! She's gone!" All three of us looked to each other.

Great, this is just great.

----

Isabella's POV

I stumbled through the hospital. Gripping the walls as best as I could to help keep me up right. My body hadn't yet fully healed so when I got hit by that car I had no control over my abilities and passed out.

There was no one in the hall with me or on the whole floor as it seemed. It was really quiet. A little too quiet.

The lights above me flickered and I  stood still. I looked around, turning up my heightened hearing to listen for any footsteps coming towards me.

A dark figured walked by on the opposite side of the hall. My vision was extremely blurry so all I could make out was a human figure and black clothing. His head turned quickly towards me before disappearing behind the wall.

The lights stopped flickering as the sound of multiple footsteps began echoing through the halls.

"How the hell does someone get hit by a car and then magically disappear out of her hospital bed!?"

"I don't know Stiles. Somethings not right."

The voices stopped as soon as two bodies rounded a corner. One boy with pale skin and dark brown hair and another with much tanner skin and a uniquely shaped jaw.

They stopped as soon as they saw me. The tanner boy stepped forward, keeping his hand behind him, stopping his friend from moving further.

He stared at me before giving me a puzzled look. His eyes trailing down to my chest, I looked down to where his eyes were trained and realized he was starring right at my heart.

He couldn't hear a heart beat.

Which only meant he wasn't exactly human.

My head slowly lifted up, the veins under my eyes sprouting. The paler kids eyes widened but what really shook me was the red glowing eyes from his friend.

In seconds his face morphed and long nails grew from his fingertips. A smirk left my lips.

"Werewolf." I whispered.

His demeanor didn't change as I uttered what he was. I was impressed at how he didn't seemed shocked as to how i knew about him.

"What are you?" The wolf asked.

Both our heads turned behind me, listening as footsteps walked towards us. My eyes widened at the smell of fresh blood and the veins beneath my cheeks again painfully sprouted.

A middle aged women in scrubs rounded the corner, her eyes widening in fear at our appearance. I could hear her heart beating in fear. I let out a hiss as I ran towards the woman, pinning her against the wall.

Tears fell as she looked at me with fear.

"Hey, put her down!"

My eyes traveled down to her neck as I watched her vein pulse beneath the thin layer of skin.

I saw the same fear I saw in those two boys I had murdered tonight and I let her go. I turned back to the two boys who were still standing there before taking off.