Hybrid ? 04

Isabella's POV

I layed against the stairs, next to the door leading out of the basement. My transformation had ended a couple hours ago and I was aimlessly tapping against the door.

My body, my mind, everything was exhausted.

That had to of been one of the most painfull things I have ever experienced in the thousand years I have lived. I can still remember the sound and the feeling of my bones breaking a reforming as if it only happened seconds ago.

It feels like I haven't had a drop of blood in so long, my throat is stinging with just the slightest gulp. If I could just feed, I can heal and leave this god forsaken town and find my family.

My family.

I missed them so much. Rebekah especially. She was my bestfriend growing up. It's not like we could have friends being who we were, so Rebekah and I were much more than sisters, our bond is something that couldn't be broken.

Klaus, my only real family. He and I share the same father and mother but not the same father as my other siblings. Of course this information wasn't revealed to us until Niklaus had triggered the werewolf gene, enraging Mikael and leading him on a man hunt of our entire family.

Elijah, the noble Elijah, was always there to protect Niklaus and I from our fathers wrath. He too is one I share a much more dignified bond with.

Finn was never my favorite but I still loved him nevertheless. He always reminded me of father. He always followed father around like a dog. Kol on the other hand was the fun one. He would always take me out to the stream and play tag with me or when we would have a ball he would compel all the men who refused to dance with me to spill embarrassing secrets aloud to the whole hall.

It was quite entertaining.

I miss my family more than words can explain. I want nothing more than to just be with them again. If I even find them.

I heard the sound of rushed footsteps but made no effort to move. I was to exhausted and hungry. I could smell the blood and hear their heart beats but I was to weak to even move.

The door swung open, lighting seeping down the staircase and across my folded up naked form.

I laid there, not moving, just staring at the pairs of feet before me.

One pair took a step forward, covering me with a blanket and slowly helping me stand up. I stood up right and looked to my side to see a paler and brown haired boy helping me, his eyes watching me with worry.

"Thank you." I whispered, wincing at my dry throat.

He gave me the smallest smile but helped me up the last two steps out the door.

We walked down a hallway before entering a room that had a silver table and a bunch of cabinets filled with medical supplies surrounding the room. The stench of disinfectants filled my senses as I realized we must be in a hospital of some sorts.

I sat on top of the long silver table, making sure the blanket covered me. It was very strange having three men starring at me, it made me very uncomfortable.

"We know what you are." One of them spat out.

I looked up at the tan boy. I remember him from the hospital, he had glowing red eyes and long claw like finger nails. His other friend the one who helped was also there, standing next to him, just staring at me.

I could hear his heart beating fast. I could smell the sweat coming off from his body and the way his leg was shaking up and down was making me dizzy.