Hybrid Princess🔱 10

Isabellas POV

I didn't miss the sherriffs car that was now parked outside of Stiles house. I didn't question why the police was here only needing to be in the presence of the pale, brown hair boy.

Since I've woken open and found my self in this town, Stiles was the first person to show me any compassion. When I first changed and transformed I prepared myself for a shotgun at least or for them to keep me chained up longer.

Instead I was comforted with a pair of light brown eyes. It may seem silly and cliche to most people that a single person can make you feel even the slightest better but it happens.

I knocked on the front door of Stiles house. I was probably going to shock whoever came to the door because I looked like an absolute mess. I had twigs and leaves sticking out of my hair. My skin was covered in a mixture of dirt and blood and the gash in my thigh was barely starting to heal.

The outside light lit up just before the door opened, revealing an older looking man. Dressed in a simple pair of blue jeans and a t-shirt. He looked at me questionably, raising an eyebrow at my appearance.

"Are you okay?" The older man asked.

"I-i...is uh...is Stiles here?" I asked him. He looked at me for a few more seconds, taking in my appearance once more.

"Yeah, he's doing homework. Come in, we should probably get you cleaned up." He suggested. I nodded my head as he opened the door, inviting me. Although I was already invited in earlier I still took his offer and stepped through.

"Stiles!" The older man yelled looking up the stairs. I'm guessing this is his father.

He looked to me, gripping my elbow shortly. "Are you okay? Do we need to take you to a hospital?"

I shook my head, protesting. "Oh no, it's okay I'll be fine. I just fell off my bike on the way over here." I laughed. Hoping he would believe me.

Something about his facial expression told me he wasn't buying it. Before he could say anything else heavy footsteps were heard followed by Stiles voice.

"Dad, is it important cause I was kind of in the middle of destroying this kid in Black Ops and- oh my god." Stiles almost fell as soon as his eyes connected with mine.

He gripped the banister next to him, a shocked expression quickly falling onto his face. His eyes widened and then turned normal as he faced his dad.

"Dad, you should of told me Isabella was here." His voice was unusually high as he spoke awkwardly to his dad.

I shot him a raised eyebrow at his weird behavior. He glanced at me for a second before looking back at his dad.

"Sorry son, I was kind of busy not knowing she existed." His father retorted.

Stiles shot him a glare before skipping down the last few steps. He gripped my other elbow gently, pulling me away from his father.

"Well now you know. Isabella, dad, dad, Isabella. Great now we've all met, yay this was so much fun. Let's go Isabella." Before either one of us could respond I was dragged upstairs unceremoniously by Stiles leaving a confused father downstairs.

As soon as we reached his room he slammed his door shut and stared at me. I smirked as I took a seat in his black chair.

"That was a bit dramatic don't you think?" I laughed.

"What are you doing here?" He asked. His gaze hard. He didn't seem pleased that I had shown up and I don't blame him but I'm not gonna act like that change of mood didn't hurt.