Unknown Threat ? 09

Isabellas POV

I pulled my hand away from Niklaus grip. After Elijah and Scott made the deal to cut all ties with our family Niklaus and Elijah stormed out of the house, my arm tight in there grip. We were only about a block away when I finally pulled myself away from him.

"Cut ties with all our family!?" I yelled. Shoving Elijah harshly.

"Why would you even suggest that!?" I yelled again. Elijah grabbed me by the arms, gently pushing me away from him. He then simply straightened out his suit, looking me square in the eye. His chiseled features and piercing eyes were just as I remembered it. They used to terrify me, the way he would stare at me like I was doing something wrong but right now I felt no affect  against his gaze.

"And what does it matter to you? You barely know these people? You'd rather stay with these, strangers, these...werewolves than with your own family?" Elijah questioned me. I stood there, taken back slightly at Elijah's tone of voice but not showing my shock. Someone must have grown a back bone in my absence.

I could feel my nails digging into my skin as I gripped my hands into a fist. I was becoming more and more angry with my brothers the longer we stood there. Watching their smug faces starring back at me.

"Are we even going to help them? Or are we just going to leave so everyone can die and not bother with the consequences!?" I argued. I knew exactly how this family worked and I shamelessly was apart of that a long time ago. Creating chaos or coming in-between in and not bothering who got hurt or what the consequences were, as long as our family was untouched, we felt no responsibility for others.

Niklaus just rolled his eyes as he pushed past me, letting out an unnecessarily annoyed groan. He turned around, facing me so that he was walking backwards."For the love of god Isabella will you please shut up! We said we were going to help them so we are going to help them! Or is that a bit to much for you to comprehend?" He taunted. He shot me a smirk before turning back around and continuing walking.

"Actually it is to much for me to comprehend, Nik. Because you're a twisted, sick son of a bitch and I know you have some sick, twisted plan!" Niklaus stopped in his tracks and turned toward me, his smile shinning brightly and creepily.

"You think so low of me sister. Can you not simply believe that I will help those mutts from the goodness of my heart?" Niklaus gripped his chest in his hand, his lips pouting in a fake manner. I glared right at him.

"Elijah, please tell our sister that I've turned over a new leaf. Become a better man." He laughed, his eyes following behind me where Elijah stood.

Elijah scoffed, "Now Nik, you know I can't be compelled." I was now standing between both my brothers. Watching as one of them gave me a sickly smile that I was sadly so used to and the other patiently waiting for his command like the dog he was.

I had no idea why this anger was coming over me but I felt like it was to late to stop it. I had just met these people who were kind enough to help me find the family that I thought I wanted to see. I didn't have to compel them or fight them to get them to help, it was purely because they wanted to only in exchange for helping save their friends from dying.

Unfortunately my family always has to come in whether they mean to or not.

"Unfortunately Niklaus is still behaving in his old ways, however in light of recent events he has become more control and aware of his actions. So don't worry, we will help them but as I said at the house," Elijah took a couple steps toward me so that he was standing directly in front of me, his eyes fixated on mine. "After this is all over. We will no longer speak or even associate with these people, Isabella."