Prophecy 🔱 07

Elijah POV

"Niklaus!" I stormed into the compound, unclasping the lower button on my jacket and removing it completely, laying it over a chair.

"Niklaus!" I yelled again.

Niklaus appeared over the balcony, starring down at me with a smug smile. "Brother, with our hearing I hardly think that incessant shouting is necessary, I could hear your heart beating before you even stepped foot through the door."

"I am in no joking mood, seems our witch days aren't quite over. Where is Marcel? Hayley?" I asked while adjusting the cuffs on my jacket. I could hear the sound of Niklaus footsteps as he made his way down the steps.

"Not here. What's gotten you so shaken brother?" He asked now standing next to me.

"I was just taking a stroll when a witch stopped me, foreseeing a prophecy I believe to be about our family."

Niklaus simply put his hands behind his back and took a few steps around. "And what did this witch say exactly?" He asked turning toward me.

"The one you seek is still alive while the other shall rise from a slumber of weeks. Doom to repeat you will not defeat unless the family who leads will restore peace."

Niklaus took in every word I spoke as I watched pace around the room, his hand know resting against his chin while the other stayed behind his back.

"And I suppose 'the family who leads will restore peace' is referring to us." I nodded my head, agreeing with his assumption.

"But what or who was she referring to as the 'one we seek' and the one 'rising from a slumber of weeks'?" I questioned.

A few moments had passed as we both tried to think of someone we had been searching for. The only name that immediately popped into my head was Hope. It was the first thing that popped into my head but there was no need to search for her if she was with Rebekah.

Niklaus slowly looked up from the ground. Making eye contact with me.

"Isabella." Was the only word he spoke.

My body immediately felt a tingling sensation at the mention of our long lost sisters name. I shook my head while pouring a small glass of bourbon. "Impossible she's been missing for centuries Niklaus."

"Yes brother but she's the one we've been seeking. Ever since we daggered her away and some deranged man or woman with a death wish decided to take her from us we've been looking for her."

"Yes but even Davina said herself that she is cloaked by some powerful magic. The possibilities of her being found are near to impossible." Niklaus took a couple steps toward me, his eyes filled with determination.

"Yes but that's not what your little witch friend has revealed. Where is she by the way. I'd love to have a little chat with her."

I put down my drink as Niklaus slowly backed away. "She's dead." Niklaus raises an eyebrow toward me before turning away and sauntering toward the door.

"Where are you going?" I asked as I reluctantly followed him.

He turned slightly while still walking forward, a small smirk playing on his face. "To find a witch."

It didn't take long to find a witch that was able to help us with finding out exactly what the prophecy beheld.

"Come on now love don't be hasty. We just need your help in fully seeing this prophecy and we'll be on our way." Klaus said while slowly tracing his finger over a shelf.