Time Flies

Dan's pov

I saw Phil's lean body coming towards me. and pushing me over in a huge hug. I felt so happy right then, I wished the moment would never end. I, once more, found myself getting hopelessly lost in his eyes. After what felt like hours, but was really only half a second- he rolled off, and got up to end the video.

~two weeks later~

We had been sharing an apartment for a while now, nothing major had happened, my life mainly consisted of gaming and browsing the internet. Since leaving uni, I found myself with a lot of free time, and nothing to do. I entertained myself with youtube, and any electrical device I can find in the house.

Neither of us had mentioned the night we danced, and I'm pretty certain Phil isn't planning on bringing the subject up... perhaps I should... explain? Assure him we're just friends. Who would want your best friend crushing on you? I'm an alright actor, I can convince him.

I'd never though of what kind of person I... was into, I'd always assumed it would be girls,  but I guess I know now, I just hope Phil never finds out. If he were to ever know how I feel... every second I spend with him would hold extreme awkwardness.

I heard Phil calling from downstairs,

Phil: DAN? WHERE DID YOU PUT THE MILK?

I could hear a tone of amusement in his voice, probably remembering all the odd places I'd left things. He'd adapted quite well to sharing this place, though apparently sometimes he'd wake up and forget all about me, then get scared when he heard me tottering around downstairs. Of course, these moments only lasted for seconds before he remembered, but that I could slip his mind so easily saddened me.

I hastily replied to Phil, asking if he'd checked by my computer, that was one of the most common places I'd leave items.

Returning to my deep train of thoughts, the idea of confronting him sprang to mind again. I could just go up to him and say it, straight out. I didn't want to hurt him though, it was me who asked him to dance, but it was him who bought it up again. Maybe... Do I know Phil as well as I think? Or am I not the only one keeping secrets...

--------------------

Hey ho it's me again <3

Wow, we're already on chapter 6! We only thought of this yesterday!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, any questions, comments (good or bad) are answered and appreciated :)

Chapter 7 by Georgia >>

~J