He's Gone

Dan's POV

Phil is gone.

Phil. Is. Gone.

Gone.

Left.

Left me.

I sit down on my bed sob for seems like hours, but in reality only about 10 minutes. I reach over and hug Phil's lion, breathing in Phil's scent.

I sniff, perhaps if I do something productive it'll take my mind off things. I know, I'll open some fan mail. Well, not really my mail, its mainly Phil's, but I guess its just something to do.

I gather up the pile of letters and packages, and went to grab the knife, to open the letters with.
I walk into the lounge, carefully carrying everything. My phone suddenly rings from across the room, and I feel hope. Perhaps it is Phil!

I spin on my feet, but I trip, the letters flying everywhere. I land on the ground, feeling a sharp pain in my chest.

The knife...

This is my last thought as the world goes black.

Phil's POV

I walk it the house, the door still unlocked. I call out, feeling a bit uneasy as the silence of the house settles in.

Phil: Dan? Dan! I need to talk to you, I'm so so sor-

I stop myself as I walk into the lounge, my eyes taking in the sight that lay before me.

Dan, my love, lying on his front, surrounded by a growing pool of blood.

Oh shit! I call 999 and slump to my feet and bring Dan's head onto my lap.

Phil: Dan, oh, Dan. This is my fault. J-Just hang on, you'll make it, I-I love you, I really do...

We just lay there, waiting for the ambulance, my tears falling onto his perfect, but pale, face.

---------------------------------
A/N~

Ermahgerd 😭

Thanks so much for 100+ reads already! Love you guysss<3

Over to Julia for le next chapter!

Comment your thoughts below~we want to know what you think!:)

~Georgia<3