CHAPTER SEVEN

CHAPTER SEVEN

"You're so clumsy you should wear warning sign above your head."

Majority, especially the ones in his generation, probably doesn't know, but Park Jimin came from one of the longest line of an Alpha Wolf Pack—Nightray.

Park Jiyong, his father, known by each and every one of their kind as a strong, brave, strict, quick-witted and meticulous Pack Alpha; and had been one of the greatest tactician warrior back in the days before he takes over of the pack leadership task, being the Pack Alpha at such young age.

His father had been leading their pack for as long as Jimin can remember; always out of their hut to do and attend his job. He's never seen his father that much, let alone have father-son bonding, always busy being the Pack Alpha to even ask if his son and wife had already eaten. But his father was great at leading their pack, and Jimin had always looked up to him albeit being ignored most of the time.

Jimin was always excited whenever his father would come home early and eat dinner with him and his mother, reminding him to get a good night sleep and be ready tomorrow. He thought his father will finally play with him, just like what other father do with their sons during days off.

But Jimin was wrong. And he had learned not to expect for something like that in a hard way at such a very, very young age.

Park Jiyong would drag the pup Jimin into the deep of the woods at the darkest of dawn and train him until the moon replaces the sun in the sky to cast them lights. Growing up hearing his father use the alpha tone on him to make him obey without a question, ignoring how the pup's tiny frame would tremble under the tone of command.

"Stand up and do not cry on me, son. In few years, you'd be proclaimed as an alpha, and you'd be thankful of me for preparing you in advance." It's a preparation for being the Pack Heir, they say, because he happened to be an only child. He has known his father to be like that, but never a family oriented. Family-man is out of his father's adjectives.

It's the same with his mother; Park Jisoo, a beautiful and absolutely gorgeous Female Alpha. The pack's members always telling Jimin how he got his mother's exceptional beauty; and that they both have stoic faces when being serious and focusing on something. He remembered how the praises always get to him, being called as beautiful as his mother is such an honor. There's not a day he forgot giving his mother a flower crown, running into the woods every afternoon and picking only the best and elegant colorful flowers (because his mother only deserves the best) he'd see near the riverbank, going back into their hut before twilight as told by the elders.

He'd scream in delight the moment his little feet were inside their hut, calling for his mother and squeaking how beautiful she is. Park Jisoo would bend over his little frame until they're eye level, letting Jimin put the flower crown atop her head and smiling just a little—it's tiny, almost non-existent if not for their close proximity—before she would stand straight with a light pat on the pup's head, "It's beautiful, son. Thank you. But flower crowns are made for omegas, not alphas. Leave the flowers and train with your father, okay?" before leaving just as graceful, like she hadn't just indirectly crushed her son's heart.

The events with his mother had been the main reason why his love for arts and paintings had been his deepest darkest secret. He doesn't need any more of subtle insults and disapproval from everyone who'd know.

Majority, especially the ones in his generation, probably doesn't know, but Park Jimin came from one of the longest line of an Alpha Wolf. So imagine when he'd reached his 13th birthday and was hit by his first cycle the same night. It was a shame, for not being born as an alpha like everyone else had expected him to be. His genes came from both alphas, his ancestors are one of the longest lines of alphas, his structure had expected to be an alpha.