NOTICE

Hi, everyone.

Sorry, this is not an update. I know it's taking me forever than usual, but work has been eating 98% of my time I can't really find time to write these days. I'm always so tired. I have 12 hours shift, from 6am-6pm. I arrived home around 7pm and wake up at 4am every day. I work 6 times a week for a very low salary. And I am just so so tired and now sad. I missed this story and your comments, too. I missed writing in general and I wanna write the next chapter so much and share it to you. I have it plotted last month and I only managed to write 1/4 of it.

Anyway, I'm really down so I couldn't continue for the mean time. This is the second time someone told me about my stories' bad grammar and I am so sorry. I always make sure to include on the note on every foreword that english is not my main language. And I am aware of my bad grammar. I'm so sorry if it bothers you so much. I just hope you just drop the story and find better one. There are tons of them, you just gotta find. Rather than leaving messages like my bad grammar has you dead. I know and I am so sorry. It's not like I had your head held at a gun point and forced you to read my books. No, I didn't, did I? I don't see the need to express this disappointment; it didn't even help me improve, but instead just water my insecurities.

I'm sorry that everyone has to suffer too because of this. I know it's childish but I really have a bad grammar complex (is that even a word lmao).

This story is not dead I swear. I'll be back before Christmas break started(?). I hope so! Still, thank you to everyone that's still patiently waiting for updates and supporting both me and my story. Hope to be back soon!

Signing off,
caramelmacchiato95