She Was His World

He walked with Anna to where the pack had wanted to meet him. In his hung over state he'd almost forget his weapons and had to go back and get them. This is why he didn't get drunk! While he spend the walk fuming a little inside his head at how idiotic that had been.

They walked in silence.

He assumed she know he'd shot Peter but then again he was a stranger to her so maybe she didn't care as much? But he knew the pack was going to care. Which would be interesting.

Mitch felt relaxed though, with Peter gone he felt like his next target would be easy to get and it should be soon, he placed down at one of his phones, the one only Kennedy would talk to him and contact him on. And if their was a real emergency his friend but also his colleague Scott Coleman would be able to contact him on and help him plan and carry out whatever he needed.

He could see her text.

Almost Time.

He smiled slightly, he couldn't wait until it was time but at the same time a part of him dreaded it. He glanced at Anna.

Could it be true?

But he couldn't think of that right now and forced himself to think of what was to come.

The pack had asked him to meet in the deserted mall where Scott fought the alpha pack.

Ha, memories.

But his senses that were used to being alert at all times quickly prodded his mind as they walked into the abandoned mall.

At first it looked like no one was there yet but he knew that wasn't the case, he could feel it but all he really had to do was glance at Anna to know that he was right, she was scowling.

"This isn't funny" She said angrily.

Mitch's eyes narrowed as he called out "I know you're all here, you seriously think you could fool me?!"

No one replied at first but slowly the pack came out of their hiding places within the mall.

Surrounding them.

"Anna, what are you doing with him?" Scott asked, stepping forward.

"I didn't think it was any of your business who I was friends with" Anna said curtly sticking by Mitch.

He came closer then stopped, his nose wrinkled and Mitch he why...

Scott opened his mouth but Mitch cut him of as he said stiffly "That to is none of your business"

He looked between them, looking almost disgusted.

He turned to Anna "He's killed two people and you sl-!"

"He protected us from two people. I keep on telling you that Scott" A voice in the pack came into the light.

Mitch stiffened a little as he saw her.

"Lydia, how-how are you?"

She smiled at him but it was more sharp "Better" She replied "My banshee abilities have been a little more active than as of late"

"Sorry" Mitch said, wincing.

"Not your fault"

Everyone in the pack was there, Hayden also who seemed to have healed up nicely.

Jackson was next to Lydia, hovering over her protectively.

Theo was there, standing next to Scott. Mitch decided best course of action was to pretend he wasn't there. Or he'd end up killing him in front of Scott, which wouldn't be good.