The girl that ran away

"Omg Jazmyn we have to go to the pub" I say with excitement. "You always want to go there Chloe. It's like your daily routine" Jazmyn chuckles. " Ok but we have to invite Damon too though. I don't think he would be very pleased if we didn't invite him" Jazmyn adds. "Ok but your driving" I say as I chuck the keys at Jazmyn and run out the door. "You little hoe" Jazmyn shouts.

We pick up Damon and drive to the pub.
"Ooh yeah baby. All you can drink blood and beer" Damon smiles. Jaz and I roll our eyes and head into the bar. "I want you to give me and my lovely friends here a few beers and some shots" I compell the bartender. Our drinks arrive at the counter and we all skull our shots. "How did you guys get turned into vampires?" Damon asks curiously. "I got turned thousands of years ago. I was eighteen when I turned and I turned Jazmyn two hundred years later" I say as I sigh. "Funny enough we were both eighteen when we turned" Jazmyn laughed. Damon and Jazmyn have a good laugh but I just sit there in silence thinking to myself. "Chloe needs more alcohol. She isn't drunk yet" Damon smirks. I smile as I take the last five shots on the counter and skull them all down. "Happy" I shout at Damon. "Yes I am" Damon replies. "Bitch" I say under my breath. "Us vampires have super hearing that won't work that easily" Damon says as he grabs me and ruffles my hair with his big hand. "Ok is it just me or am I getting real thirsty" Jazmyn interrupts. "Yeah I agree" I say as my thirst for blood gets real bad. I hop up onto the counter. "Ok everyone don't scream and stay still" I shout across the bar. Everyone says silent and stays exactly where they are. Damon and Jazmyn sink their teeth into there rippable skin and slowly draw out blood. I sit there and watch them suddenly losing my appetite to drink blood. "What the hell is wrong with me" I think to myself. "I came here to have fun but I'm just sitting down doing nothing"I whisper. Jazmyn and some random human walk over to me. "Here you go. A present from your one and only" Jazmyn smiles. Jazmyn walks away leaving me with this human. "I may as well" I think to myself as I'm sinking my teeth into her skin. I draw blood from her. Slowly killing her pure soul. The human was almost dying but I wouldn't stop. Someone pulls the human away from me and throws the dead body on the floor. "Way to go luv" a random guy says. "Omg is that you Klaus"