My old memeries

I walk to the abandoned lounge room, and sit on the pitch black, leather couch and pull out a old book from when I was human ( from 1018 years ago).

Dear diary.
It's 15/3/999. (My birthday if anyone would remember). My mum and I have moved to a new place to settle considering our old one got burned down. My mum is forcing me to find a husband by the end of next month but I don't think I'm ready yet.
I've decided to start a new life (which is why I'm writing in a diary) but my parents are making it very difficult for me...

"What you reading there love" Klaus whispers behind me. "Nothing" I say. I slam the rusty, old book so he can't read anything. "Hiding secrets now are we" Klaus asks. I look him straight in the eye and say. "No I was just reading my diary from when I was a human." I open the diary back up and start reading it again. "When do I come in" Klaus says as he sits next to me. I sit in his lap and carefully flip over a few pages.

Dear diary. 21/3/999
I met a young man named Klaus today. I swear each time he spoke with his sexy British accent my heart would beat faster until it was at the point of exploding. We talked for hours upon hours until the gradient, orange sky turned black. My mum doesn't like him but my heart says differently. I think I found the one, the one that I will hopefully marry one day.

Before I could continue reading Klaus closes the book and cups my face in his hands. "I love you" Klaus says as he kisses me passionately. Klaus breaks the kiss and pulls out a very old, small box. "This was for you" Klaus says as he hands me the mysterious box. I hesitate for a moment but gradually open it up. Inside was a old but shiny wedding ring. "OMFG" I whisper powerfully. "I was going to give this to you before I turned but they decided to do it early" Klaus looks at me triumphantly. I just blankly stare at the shiny ring in my soft hand. I put the ring back in the box and close it slowly. I give it to Klaus and say. "Use it when we're ready." I get up ( ignoring Klaus ) and walk to bed.

I take of my shirt and my shorts and put them in my chest of goodies (clothes). "Omfg Klaus I'm almost naked. Give a girl a warning before you sneak in on her" I say as I nudge Klaus in the shoulder. "Don't leave a man hanging" Klaus talks back. He tackles me onto the bed and starts kissing my neck. I shout out a little moan which made Klaus smile. He unclips my bra and I take of his shirt. I get in top of him and give him kisses from his neck to slowly going down to his belly button. Klaus picks me up and wrap me in his arms. We lay down on the bed and go to sleep.