Rescued

Endless nights and days past, being tortured,abused and thrown like a piece of trash. All hope that some sort of superman will come and save the day is slowly becoming unrealistic.

I hear the same blunt footsteps clutter down the endless hallway of death. I thought I could trust Enzo to come back but obviously that didn't happen. the clicking noise of the key opens the door and I stumble out of the cell almost falling to my knees. the lack of blood they have given me is why I have been feeling like there is no hope.

"do not fucking touch me" I growl at the guard that has come to fetch me. He got the idea and instead left me to walk to the room myself. I could of escaped, I have tried before but I get caught every time plus the punishment is horrific, no blood for the day. I silently walk down the hall, the only sound being my loud footsteps.

I arrive to a room filled with dead meaningless bodies and without thinking I feed. "Chloe?" I hear a familiar British accent. I stop immediately and look up to see Klaus's lifeless eyes turn back to his rich and meaningful green shade. "I would love to kiss you right now luv but we need to go, now" without thinking twice I get up and start sprinting like my whole life depended on it.

We arrive outside safely and before you no it I am slamming my lips onto Klaus's. We kiss each other passionately, like it was going to be the last time we saw each other, the world around us lost, gripping each other tight. We slowly part and out of the corner of my eyes I see Enzo. "Thanks buddy" I say to Enzo before giving him a tight hug. I was grateful that he came back for me although it took a lot of strength to release a snarky comment about how long it took.

A few hours later we arrive back at Klaus's mansion. For once these past few weeks I've felt safe. I'm out of that prison, my boyfriend has turned his emotions back on and I can see Damon again. Wait Damon... Enzo is not gonna be too happy. "you know what at least this used to be white shirt is now a beautiful crimson colour" I say sarcastically. Klaus shoots me a look of worry. obviously not happy with my joke. I ignore him and walk into the house, eager to see Damon.

"Damon" I shout hoping he would hear. Nothing moved, no one talked. I hear Klaus and Enzo come in a few seconds later. "Were is Damon?" I command a bit harsher than I should of. I turn around to see guilty expressions take over there faces. "Please tell me you didn't kill him like you killed Jazmyn ?" I grunt. "Even though I had my emotions turned off I killed Jazmyn because she tried to kill me and as for Damon you will have to ask Enzo" Klaus says before running off to his bedroom. I felt really bad because I brought Jazmyn here and she tried to kill Klaus. I push my thoughts away before turning to look towards Enzo. "He is in the coffin in the basement" he sighs. I give him a happy nod before trailing down to the basement to see 5 coffins, wait why five. I head towards the nearest coffin, hesitating before opening it. "Kol" I sob. Not to play favourites but besides Klause, Kol was always my fave sibling. I sudden growl escapes my lips, my face became pale and I started breathing heavily. I was having a panic attack. I pull my hair trying to calm down. I pull out the dagger and within seconds Kol shoots up. My legs felt weak and I stumble down. "Chloe breath for crying out loud" Kol gets up from the coffin and sits next to me. I stop breathing for a second before Kol slaps my face. "OWWW YA LITTLE BITCH" I shout at Kol. I realise I stoped breathing heavily and then hug Kol. "Why did you choose Klause over me?"Kol asked.