The Truth

I listened to Enzo's story of Damon and himself and what this place is about. "You've heard about my boring life, how is yours" He asks sighing heavily.

I think for a moment before explaining my life story. "I'm an original, I love painting and going out to parties and my boyfriend just killed one of my best friends" I explain sarcastically while trying to keep my cool. I shiver at my own words and realising I have barley anything on. "Hey do you know if they will let me get some warmer clothes, cause these jean shorts and white t-shirt won't last me very long, yeh and I talk a lot?" I added and did a little laugh.

He laughs back while handing me his leather jacket through the little iron bars. "I have two, this one is Damon's old one if you don't mind wearing it?" he asks while sliding down on his stomach so I can see his face through the small, barred square.

I smile and nod, putting on the jacket and laying in the same position as he is. "Do you recon anyone is going to come and help us?" I ask trying to stay positive. "Not to put you down love but no one came for me" he replies awkwardly. He takes ahold on my hand and gives it a reassuring squeeze.

"Just think of fluffy unicorns Chloe" I say trying to keep my tears back from flushing out of my eyes. I look up and twist my head to the side so it is resting on my free arm.

"Alright girly it's your turn" a familiar irritating voice says. I slowly back up until my back is against the wall, looking scared like a deer running away from its attacker. He unlocks the door leading into my cell and opens it up. "You are full of vervain, you can't hurt me" he snorts while pulling out those vervained ropes. "Phhhttt" I laugh. "Wait what" the guy shivers. I do a badass walk up to him and snap his neck before he could do anything. "Need help buddy" I nod towards Enzo. He rolls his eyes and comes towards the door.

I place the keys in the door (that I stole from the officer) and let Enzo out. "Where did this courage come from?" he jokes. "The fact that while I'm in this cage, unicorns could be roaming the streets and no way am in missing that" I wink back. We both hear footsteps coming from down the hall. We both quickly look at each other before sprinting down the hall. Enzo was greatly lacking behind, tripping and stumbling every second. Those men where close on his feet. I roll my eyes before dropping back and grabbing Enzo and putting him on my shoulders. He struggled to get free at first but gave up quickly to let me carry his body with ease. There was a little window up ahead, only enough room for one person to go through at a time. "Enzo once you get out, find Klaus and tell him to come find me" I say before opening the window and chucking him out. He look back at me, worry shadowing his face. "I know we've been only friends for a short time but I will come back" Enzo says while quickly vamp running away. I feel a sudden lack of energy before I collapse into someone's arms.

I feel the familiar coldness of the floor and realise I'm back we're I started, only this time alone. "At least I still got the jacket" I say to myself trying to cheer up the dull atmosphere that surrounds me. "Now don't you dare try anything I've got wooden bullets" the same annoying guy says as he unlocks the door. I look up and see the gun in his hands and sigh as I walk over to him. He ties the vervain ropes around my hand and I squint my face to try to keep my cool. I follow him (in a zombie like figure) and stop when I see blood all over the floor. "Sorry we forgot to clean up from our last victim"he laughs. He harshly pushes me into the table before tying me up completely. "You're a lot shorter than I thought" he sneers.

I growl back before an immense pain comes from my gut. I look up to see him cutting me open by a scalpel but healing completely a second later. "Subject 816668 heals completely
After contact with cutting object" he says clearly into the recording mechanism in his hand.

He continues stabbing me, slicing me open and drawing blood until the moon shines in the window. It felt like an eternity, just being experimented on but in reality it was just 5 hours. He injects me with vervain before carrying my weak body back into the cell.