To mate...or not to mate. That is the question...

Chapter 7

To mate...or not to mate. That is the question....

I dried off my body then wrapped the towel around me. I was wondering how my day was going to be but my thoughts were interupted by the person sitting on my bed.....Callum.

His hands were covering his face. As he heard me enter, he stood up and looked at me. His eyes were bloodshot, he was a mess. I got a bad feeling in my stomach....did he know?

"Where were you?" He asked in a low voice. I wasn't sure if he was angry or upset.

"I went for a run....and fell asleep in the woods." I answered, putting my best poker face on.

"You told me you were going to sleep last night! When I came to tell you good night, you were nowhere to be found!"

Before I could reply he brought me into an inescapable embrace. He let go a little bit, only to crash his lips into mine. His kiss was so intense. He begged for entrance with his tongue, it was granted due to my state of bewilderment. He had never shown this passionately aggressive side before. The way his tongue was intertwining with mine made want him. I ran my fingers through his hair then clenched a handful. He moaned at my dominance but quickly took control back by snatching away my towel. He grabbed my legs and lifted me up against the wall. He began grinding against me. His manhood was ample, I could feel every inch even through his jeans. I moaned against his mouth, no other guy could turn me on as much as Callum.

He continued to kiss me but he let my legs back on the floor. Slowly he broke our kiss.

"What?" I questioned. I wanted him to screw me on the bed right now!

He laughed. "Not till we're mated.."

I huffed, "Seriously?"

He loved the fact that he was sexually frustrating me. He eyed my body and licked his lips.

I went to pick up my towel.

"If your not going to fuck it then you don't get to look at it!" I said.

"Good to know." He smirked.

 "Get the hell out." I told him, he was just annoying me now.

 "Guess you don't want to know about the mountain trip then?" He asked.

 "What mountain trip?" I inquired. I love the outdoors!

"We're going for a little trip to the mountains and we're going to stay in my family's cabin." He answered.

 "Just us?" I asked.

Being alone with him...equals hours and hours of great sex and possibly him claiming me. If I get claimed, then I secure our place within this pack but I sign away my freedom.