chapter 18

He slowly moved his finger away. He then leaned over and put his hands around my waist. I couldn't beieve what was happening. "Mr Darwin..? What are you-"

He placed his lips against mine. I closed my eyes slowly. My shoulders unstiffened and I relaxed. His fingers locked with mine.

His breath became faster and faster. So did mine. Finally, I let him fiddle with my buttons, My shirt buttons. He loosened them slowly. It slipped off quickly. He ran his fingers through my hair, Then, his tongue... and you know, soon we did more stuff.

But then he stopped. He pulled away. "Brooklyn... This isn't... Right. I'm sorry. I guess I lost it for a second and..."

I placed my hands on his shoulders. Pulling him back to me. I threw my arms round his neck and hugged him tightly. "You make me feel special. Don't stop..."

He blushed and nodded. "O-Okay..."

He kissd me again. At first it was awkward, but soon enough he relaxed and it all started again.

Oh God... this was my teacher...my teacher... and he was kissing me!

My mind whirled, I'd never felt this way with Leon, it was always too forced. His friends would egg him on and he would laugh and slobber over me.

But this, was the best moment of my life.

Note:  this is where the story gets a bit grown up, so skip if you please.

Mr Darwin breathed heavily. "Can I...?"

I nodded.

It was spontaneous, I couldn't believe what was happening, I stretched out my legs and let t all happen, It was different with Mr Darwin.... It felt so great until... The door clicked open.