Chapter Descriptions and Disclaimers

Hi all!

This series started in 2012 (with new additions in 2020 after a long hiatus!) and consists of a collection of requested oneshots or original shorts. Most are LGBTQ+, the rest are gen. Will be specified at the start of each chapter along with whether there's sexual content, and how much (spoiler, usually a lot).

Newest oneshots will be arranged at the beginning (because I'd like to think they're a little better than what I wrote 8 years ago, and I'm all about putting my best foot forward!).

If you have any one shot requests of your own, please feel free to reach out with your idea! You will get full credit for the idea and I get to take a break from writing my next novel. Win-win!

Please find the description of each chapter below:

1) In Case of Emergency, boyxboy (2020)
Original
As a spur-of-the-moment decision, Aiden travels across the world to Australia to escape his own life. He just needs time to clear his head. But what he finds is the quiet and reserved Finn, who might just be a better solution. Aka 10k of an escapism meet-cute with smut.

2) The Wrong Number, boyxboy (2020)
Original, rejig of 'The Beach' (number 9).
After an unforgettable night with a stranger called Benji, Luca is having difficulty getting the man out of his head. Returning home for his sister's birthday party, he's introduced to his mother's new boyfriend - none other than Benji. 18+.

3) Love at First (and Second) Sight, boyxboy (2020)
Original
Adrian Winters is what his friends would describe as a disaster bi. Faced with an attractive human being, his brain turns to mush. Maybe that's why he's had no luck in the love department, or maybe it's because his highschool sweetheart ruined him for all others. But when he meets a handsome stranger in a club in New York, maybe not all is lost?

4) Sparks Fly, boyxnonbinary (2020)

Original
Colt has a penchant for stealing shiny things and sticking it to the man, travelling town to town and leaving chaos in his wake. In the superstitious town of Eurslem, he narrowly escapes the pursuit of the Mayor's guards by fleeing to the forbidden woods nearby. Colt has heard the stories, about a creature so powerful that it could end your life a flick of its wrist. But Colt has never been one to believe scary stories, and all that he finds in the woods is the soft spoken and endearing Blaze.

Aka a medieval himbo passes out in the woods, has sex and finds love. Not necessarily in that order.

5) Carnival Games, boyxboy (2020)
Requested
Two Childhood friends who love each other for years but are in denial of their feelings and keep pretending to be straight until one of them actually really gets a girlfriend and got jealous then get together. - boo_freaking_hoo

6) Carnival Games Part 2, boyxboy (2020)
The smutty followup to the above

7) After Hours, boyxboy (2020)
Requested
Professors at uni, previously been in a relationship but broke up and now get back together. (Plus sex in classroom) - astropiss

8) Touchdowns and Declarations, boyxboy (2020)
Requested
A football jock (Fraser) is secretly going out with a nerd (Osten). They're so happy together, but only when they're alone. When they're at school Fraser always teases Osten by pushing him into lockers calling him horrible names to keep their relationship a secret.
But one day he pushes Osten too far and ends up giving him a black eye. Osten ends his secret relationship.
Then a 2 weeks later he sees some guy talking to Osten and he filps completely and confesses his love and that Osten is his and his alone. He could make and idiot of himself because they guy is Osten's cousin. And they finally get back together. - Hbol15