After Hours

Requested - 2020

boyxboy, hecka smut

The request:
Professors at uni, previously been in a relationship but broke up and now get back together. (Plus sex in classroom) - astropiss

*

"Have you seen the new Professor?"

Malaki Levitt glances over to his colleague, Michelle Cohn (an obscenely impressive Engineering lecturer that Mal is convinced will invent something that will change the world). His brow is raised, unimpressed at the question posed.

"There are five different colleges," he drawls, "with over a hundred courses in each. I'm sure there are plenty of new Professors I'm not aware of."

Michelle rolls her eyes, all too used to Mal's dry approach to things. She finds him endlessly entertaining anyway.

"I'll take that as a no, then," she replies, unfazed. "Because you would definitely remember this one."

Mal, to this day, still isn't sure why Michelle had picked him out of all people to take under her wing from the moment he arrived at UCLA. She knows just about every faculty member employed at the University, and any less-than-professional business that goes on behind the scenes.

There are so many other staff members that would lap up the gossip that Michelle just seems to naturally collect. But according to her, it's nice to unload it on someone who simply didn't care and she didn't have to worry about it spreading.

And it means that Mal has company outside of his lecturing hours, so he's not necessarily going to complain about that.

"What's different about this one?" Mal inquires with a raised brow, crossing his legs at the ankles as he takes a sip of his iced coffee.

"He is gorgeous." Michelle says each word with a pause between them for emphasis. Crazy good looking, apparently.

"He's in the Theatre department, and you know how Theatre people are.." she trails off with a suggestive wiggle of her brows.

Mal certainly knows how theatre people are, he had been in a serious relationship with one before.

"I'll see if I can introduce you two," she concludes as she takes a sip of her own hot chocolate. It's in the middle of May in California, and Michelle is drinking hot chocolate.

Just one of the many things that Mal questions her on.

"Oh yeah?" he replies with a raised brow, straightening his glasses on the bridge of his nose. "What for?"

"Because I think you two would get on handsomely," Michelle quips back without hesitation before a slow smile spread over her face. "And that you would have crazy hot sex."

Mal closes his eyes, biting down on his lip to stop himself from even smiling. He's not going to reward her one bit for that, not one iota.

For the rest of the day, Mal manages to put the conversation he had with Michelle to the back of his mind. He has two revision sessions with first years today, and they're always a slog to get through. A chorus of questions of:

Will this be on the exam?

Is this important?

Can I bring a book in with me?

Mal has a reputation in the History department for his no nonsense approach. Students love him for his teaching methods, and those that decide to take his class beyond second year know just how little bullshit he takes from students.