Hooked by a Hooker (Part 2)

Original - 2020

boyxboy

Once again, hella sex

Part 2 of 'Hooked by a Hooker' in this series, as lovingly requested by poneappol who waited way too long for this.

Part 1 has also recently been given a facelift (aka heavily edited)

*

I shouldn't even be working tonight.

Really, I can think of around ten reasons why working tonight should be low down on my list of priorities. But here I am, in platform heels (because people seemed to get a kick out of a muscular guy wearing heels, Julia said that it had something to do with the calves) and my mask sat snugly on my face.

I had plans.

Not very exciting ones, but I had plans dammit.

But then Julia called and said that one of the younger dancers came down with a bad cold, which spread to two others.

And that left Sexter, who rarely says no to Julia.

I'm a damn pushover, that's what it is.

"Next time you're ordering in thongs," I grouse to Julia's partner, Sylvie, "try and get something with a bit of room at the front? I think it's cutting off circulation."

Sylvie had come into Julia's life two years ago, and she's a sweetheart. Probably the best thing to ever happen to my sister, and that's saying something considering that I lovingly came into her life seven years ago.

We hadn't grown up together, no. But that didn't mean I can't be supportive of her and her love life.

Especially with Sylvie, who always made sure the fridges were stocked with my favorite energy drink and helped me zip up any finicky outfits.

"Not all of our dancers fill them out as much," Sylvie pointed out, and I had to agree. We're strippers, sure, but no one else looks as obscene in them.

Which I wouldn't be complaining about except for the, you know, lack of blood flow.

"I'll get you something else for your next shift," she promises all the same and I smile. Sylvie is my favorite for a reason.

"In three whole weeks," I retort, blissfully - because there's no way in hell I'm not going to pass up on the opportunity to brag about the fact that I'm not going to have to work for three weeks.

All of those extra shifts paid off, because this hooker has a holiday planned.

"Tell me, future sister in law," I drawl, stretching out my arms - the muscle there tight from swinging myself around a pole for the last half an hour. Sylvia and Julia aren't engaged yet, but it's just a matter of time. "What's next on the agenda for tonight?"

With three people out sick, it's not like I can go out for one dance and be done with it. There are definitely some private parties on the horizon, and all I can hope is that they're good tippers.

"You have a Bridal party in booth five," Sylvie lists, glancing at the clipboard that is almost always attached to her hand. "And a solo dance for a gentleman in booth four later tonight."

It's not unusual that I'm booked far in advance. Seven years in the game, and I've still got it. Really, they should rename Ruby to Sexter to honor me. Which is a suggestion I've brought up to Julia time and time again, but she never takes me seriously.