Killing Joke

Requested oneshot - 2012

boyxboy

Bit of sex

The request: I want a slash. Two wolves. One is named Ares and the other is named Cameron. They're mates but they deny each other until one day they realize they can't stand being apart. -beautifulgirl21.

*

"You're not my mate," Ares snarled at the small person in front of him.

"But you-" he started.

"But nothing," Ares cut Cameron off. "Nothing happened. You are not my mate, nor will you ever be. Your pack leaves in the morning and I'll be happy to see the back of you."

Cameron blinked, shocked at the harsh words that had been said. But to his credit he nodded tightly, "Fine. We're not mates," he turned to leave the little opening in the woods that Ares had led him to. Cameron stopped in his tracks, but didn't look around, "You better wish that we don't meet again."

"And why's that?" Ares crossed his arms over his chest.

"I'll kill you."

Five years later

The leaves crunched beneath my paws as I pricked my ears. The hunt was on. I dig my nails into the ground and propel myself forward with a rapid movement. The animal heard me and picked up its pace. I let out a growl. This should be fun. I estimate around five minutes before I will catch the deer. I love the chase. It's so exhilarating. I see it right there, within my grasp. I jump, only to be intervened and pushed off of my prey. Fuck. I stand back up and look at my attacker. I slump from my defensive position when I see a large brown wolf staring at me. My father. I roll my eyes and shift back into my human form, as does he. He pulls on a pair of pants, throwing me another. I don't say anything as I put them on.

"Any reason why my hunt with disrupted, father?" I snarl.

"We have another pack coming in tonight," he explains calmly, the wind ruffling his golden hair.

"Your point being?" I drawl, still annoyed at the fact that he interrupted me.

"I don't want you misbehaving."

I arch an eyebrow, "misbehaving? Me? You're delusional."

He sighs and looks at me with hard grey eyes, "what happened to you, Cameron?"

"Nothing happened to me," I say defensively.

"Something did happen. What happened to the nice fourteen year old boy this pack used to know?" he asks me. That stung.

"He grew up."

"I give up. Just be back in the house by six, okay? And wear something presentable," and with that he's gone, leaving me with my blood boiling. I'm not one to get on with my father. Even being the youngest of the pack and of his children he wouldn't have taken a shine to me in the first place. My fourteenth year is a touchy subject for me. If anyone mentions it I ache. Not like I didn't think of it every day. My entire being yearned for him. For the bastard that rejected me.

I estimate that it must be around five so I slowly make my way back to the house. The pack shared one house and each member of the pack got their own room, so you can imagine how big the house is. I'm the youngest of the pack, with my nineteen years. Although soon I won't be. My brother Gale's wife is pregnant now six months. It's quite insulting that they won't let me near Lisa, in case I do something that would harm her or the unborn infant. I like Lisa, she's okay. I wouldn't do anything. But evidently the pack wouldn't trust me as far as they could throw me. The rest of the pack is made up of my sister, Kelly, my two other brothers who are twins, Sebastian and Oliver, my father's newest lover Jessica and Jessica's daughter Yvonne. All older than myself. I can hear talking from the inside as I reach the house, but as soon as I open the door everyone falls silent.