1- Surprise

Hey guys! This is one of my first character x Reader stories so please go easy on me :p

-

Covering the peephole, you knock on the door. Excitement flowed through your body, you hadn't seen Seb in months so you decided to fly down for his birthday to surprise him.

You hear footsteps then the door slowly starts to open. Sebastian stands there looking sleepy and confused.

"Surprise?" You shrug smiling cheekily.

"(Y/N)! Oh god hi!" He finally snaps out of his sleepy state and throws his arms around you. "I've missed you." He nuzzles his face in your neck.

"I've missed you too Baz." You take a deep breath taking in his scent.

"What are you doing here?" He finally asks pulling away.

"I'm your birthday present!" You throw your arms up for emphasis.

"Oh really?" He raises an eyebrow smirking.

You blush crossing your arms, "Not like that you perv."

"I'm joking." He laughs. "Come on in." He finally lets you in and takes your luggage into his spare room.

"I was kidding, i actually got you something. Want it now or later?" You ask.

"I'll take it now, oh and my friends are throwing me a party later tonight want to be my date?" Seb takes a seat on the guest bed.

"I would be honored." You bow chuckling.

"Get over here you goofball." You giggle and grab his present out of your bag and throw yourself onto the bed.

"For you." You handed him a small box and he grinned.

"Are you proposing?" He winked.

"Just open it." You chuckled.

He opens the small box and a huge grin breaks out on his face. "You didn't?" He looks up at you.

"Oh, I so did." You grin back.

He takes out one of the rings and puts it on, then slips the other onto your right ring finger. "I love it." He kisses your cheek. You decided to buy a matching friendship rings with the day you met in graved into the ring.

"It's our friend anniversary so I figured I'd mash the gifts together." You grin up at him.

"It's been 4 years." He smiles reminiscing.

"I remember when I first bumped into you, I was such a wreck." You laugh. "I had remembered you from Captain America and I was just a mess."

"You weren't that bad." He chuckled.

"I almost got ran over." You deadpanned.

"Yeah, your right, you were a mess." He burst out laughing.

"I'm gonna go shower." You reply laughing.