4- Sebastian

"Alright Baz, I'm going out to dinner." (Y/N) called out to me.

"Have fun I guess." I mumbled back.

She gave me a 'i know you don't mean it but I'll just ignore it' look. "Thanks." She kissed my cheek before walking out to meet Chris.

Don't get me wrong, I love Chris. He is one of my closest friends but something really bugs me about them hanging out together. It's probably just a guy thing. Maybe like a territorial thingy. She's mine not his. I shrug away my thoughts and go back to watching tv. My phone dings and I look at it curiously.

Leslie: hey can we talk?

What does she want? I wonder. I rolled my eyes and took a deep breath before replying.

Me: what do you want?

Leslie: just to talk...please?

I debate whether it would be a good idea or not.

Me: okay, my place?

Leslie: I'll be there soon. :)

My heart clenched. Maybe she wanted to get back together? Is that what I want? She didn't even tell me why she was breaking up with me. Not really. Maybe I could use this talk to get some closure and finally move on. That's probably the reason I haven't gone out in any dates. Yeah that's why.

I looked in the mirror realizing I look like shit, I ran to the bathroom and took a quick shower before changing into something nice. I sprayed myself with some cologne ... just... because.

There was a knock on the door and I walked over opening the door.

"Hey Leslie." I smiled nervously. I don't know why I'm nervous. We dated for so long I figured I'd feel like I always did. Maybe I'm a little mad but I try not to show it.

"Hey Seb." She smiled up at me kissing my cheek. "I've missed you." And with that I'm back to the guy that was in love with her.

"Yeah, me too. Come in." I chuckled letting her walk past me.

"Thank you gorgeous." She smiled walking past me swaying her beautifully shaped hips. Ugh that body. She was perfect. Why did we break up again? I can't remember.

"So.." I trailed off sitting down.

"I wanted to talk." She sat down next to me placing her hand on my thigh. Oh god, this woman will be the death of me.

"Um, okay." I nodded not really being able to think, all I could think about was taking her on this couch like I have many times.

"I made a mistake, I miss you." She moved to straddle my lap. "I miss you a lot." She whispered into my neck pressing light kisses.

"Uh huh." I gulped letting my hands rest on her waist.

"Did you miss me?" She asked nibbling on my skin. I moaned in response and that seemed to please her. "Good." She smirked finally pressing her lips to mine. God this woman knew exactly what to do to me.

"I love you so much Seb, I don't know why we broke up in the first place." She whimpered as I pressed kisses to her neck. I trailed down into her chest nibbling here and there. I removed her bra and threw it across the room.

"I love you too, (Y/N)." I said kissing her. She pulled away abruptly pulling me out of my trance.

"What did you just say?" She asked looking furious.

"Uh...I'm not sure." I blushed scratching my neck.

"You fucking did not just call me (Y/N)." She stood up looking at me like I was crazy.

"Uh, I'm so sorry Leslie. I was distracted." I tried to clean up the mess I created.

"Screw you." She fumed walking out.

"Shit." I groaned face palming. (Y/N)? Why did I have to call out her name. Well there goes my chance to reconcile. If I even wanted to. Honestly I'm pretty sure I was just a booty call and I sort of didn't care.

I shrugged and decided to take a nap on the couch.

(Y/N)'s POV.

You walk into the apartment trying to be as quiet as you can knowing that Seb was probably asleep since he's basically an old man. But as you tried to maneuver your way to your room you step on something and slip. You let out a loud yelp.

"Shit, what happened?" Sebastian quickly jumped up and jogged over to you.

"I tripped on something, sorry I was trying not to wake you." You blush.

"It's alright, are you hurt?" He asks lifting you up carefully.

"Nah, I'm fine." You pick up what you tripped on and raise an eyebrow.

"Oh." Seb snatches the bra from you and puts it in his back pocket. "How'd that get there?" He tried to laugh it off.

"Goodnight." You gave him a tight lipped smile and walked towards your room. You knew you had no reason to be mad but the thought of him with another girl made you a tad bit jealous, it's probably because you're so overprotective of him. Yeah that's why.

You shook it off and decided to take a quick shower. This time you changed In the bathroom avoiding any more awkward half naked run ins. Since the bathroom is in Sebastian's room you walked past him to your room.

"Wait!" He called out.

"Hm?" You hummed.

"Cuddle with me." He grinned sheepishly at you.

You felt the slight anger roll off of you as you replied, "Okay." You smiled and joined him under his ridiculously warm blankets.

"You smell amazing." He smiled into your hair as you pressed yourself against his chest.

"Thank you." You chuckle. "Wait? Did you change the bed sheets because I don't want to catch anything." You teased.

"Ha ha, funny. Don't worry nothing happened." You felt at ease knowing nothing had happened but you still questioned the bra.

"If you say so." You close your eyes wrapping your arms around his toned body.

"Goodnight, sweet dreams." He kissed your forehead and you dozed off at the scent of his amazing cologne.

"Goodnight." You mumbled before losing consciousness.