10- Massage

You landed in JFK a week after Sebastian and Chris came to visit you at home.

You looked around in hopes to see Sebastian there awaiting your arrival. You see only random people in the crowd. You feel slightly disappointed but you know he can't always be there. You catch a glimpse of a man with a mustache and sunglasses holding a sign that says '(Y/N)'. You assume he's the chauffeur because of the hat and outfit.

"Hello." You say approaching him.

He smirks. "Hey babe."

Your eyes widen, you immediately recognize his voice. "Baz?" You laugh.

He grins. "What? Did you think i wasn't going to show up?" he wraps his arms around you in a tight hug.

"Yeah, kind of." You chuckle into his shoulder. "I'm kind of loving this look on you."

He laughs. "Oh yeah? Should I keep the mustache then?" He buries his face in your neck tickling you with the fake mustache.

You giggle shaking your head. "Maybe not."

He laughs and you pull away. "I'm really glad you decided to come."

"Me too." You say honestly. You've been thinking about how much you've wanted this for years and you weren't going to let a few mistakes keep you from giving this a chance.

You and Sebastian make your way back to his apartment. He takes off his disguise in the car after you both take a few silly selfies to remember this by.

When you finally arrive Sebastian carries your things up, even though you told him you could do it yourself.

When you walk in, you notice some changes. "You have a new couch." Is the first thing you say walking in behind him.

He sets your things down beside the couch. "Yeah, I figured I should get rid of a few things". He blushed rubbing the back of his neck seemingly embarrassed.

You were relived you wouldn't have to avoid the living room while you were here.

"I also bought a few other things." He gave you a new tour of the apartment showing you the different furniture he bought after breaking a few things the last time you were there.

After he was finished he carried your suitcases to his room, which also got redone. "This time you're staying with me." He smiled. "If that's okay with you?"

You chuckled. "I'm fine with it Baz."

He grinned and placed them by a second dresser. "I got this so you wouldn't have to live out of your suitcase while you were here. "

You smiled and hugged him tightly. "Thank you. You've done more than enough for me ."

"I just, I really want us to work." He said truthfully.

You smiled up at him and kissed him softly. "Me too."

He grinned and kissed you once more. "Are you tired? I can draw you a bath."

You smiled. "Yeah, that sounds nice. I can do it though."

He chuckled. "Alright, you know how to work the bath right?"

"Yeah, I've got it. Thank you." You grab some clean clothes and head to the bathroom.

After a few seconds of confusion you finally figure out how to fill the tub. You pour a little bit of bubbles and sit in the tub as it fills up. Once it gets full you realize you can't turn it off. "Uh oh." You mumble as you struggle to shut off the water before it overflows.

"Sebastian!" You yell from the bathroom.

A few seconds later he rushes in. "What's wrong?" He asked worried.

"I can't shut off the water." You say embarrassed.

He chuckled. "Oh." He walks over and messes with the knobs. "Sorry, I've been meaning to get those fixed." The water finally stops.

You grin up at him. "Thank you."

He chuckled. "You're welcome." He stands to walk away but you grab a handful of bubbles and blow them onto him.

He laughs. "You didn't."

You grinned teasingly. "What if I did?"

He laughs and splashes water at you.

You smirk and pull him into the bath with you. He gasps as the water splashes all over the place.

"Oops." You smirk.

He grins and kisses you. "You're lucky You're cute." Your breathing starts to quicken. This feels different than before. Last time you were here as friends and now you know he likes you.

"Since you're here. You might as well join me." You bite your lip nervously taking a risk.

He grins and stands up as he strips down. You close your eyes until you feel him across from you in the bath.

You peek and he's smiling at you from across the tub.

"Hi ." You say, suddenly shy.

He laughs. "This is odd right?"

"A little." You take a breath relived it's not just you. It's weird because we've been friends for so long and suddenly we're bathing together? Naked!

He chuckles. "Come here." He motions you to come closer.

You nod as your heart pounds in your chest. You get closer to him and he tells you to turn around, so you do. Your back is facing his chest, you stare at the painting he has on the wall to distract yourself from the fact that he's naked right behind you. And you're naked too.

"You are so beautiful." He says softly as he gently brushes your hair away from your back and over your shoulder.

The tips of his finger graze your skin causing you to shiver.

"Are you cold?" He asks, his tone slightly worried.

"No, no. I'm okay thanks." Quite the opposite actually. You feel like you're burning up and your heart is going to bust out of your chests.

He kisses your shoulder softly. "Good." You take a deep breath.

Suddenly you feel his masculine hands over your shoulders. "You feel tense." He says softly.

"Yeah, I was sort of uncomfortable on my flight. Is it just me or are the seats getting smaller and smaller?" You ask.

He chuckles. "Next time, let me upgrade you to first class." He starts to gently massage your shoulders.

You hum feeling slight relief in your shoulders. "I might take you up on that for my flight home."

"Which hopefully isn't too soon." He says.

"More massages like this and I might never want to leave." You tease leaning back into him more.

You look back at him and see him grin. "Oh I'm just getting started."

A/N: hey guys! Just a short little update for y'all! I hope you enjoyed ! I'll post again soon I promise!!