7- Game Night

You stood in your kitchen making pancakes like you had every Sunday morning in the last month. You were back home and it felt comfortable, nothing to distract you.

Your phone dinged and you read the message with a small smile on your face,

Chris: i miss you, wish you'd come back

Well, almost nothing to distract you.

When you left New York, Chris reached out asking if you could stay friends to which you said of course. You got another message which caused you to frown,

Chris: he's not doing very good, maybe you could talk to him?

You sighed, Sebastian has been trying to contact you for the past month but you couldn't face him. The thought of being Just Friends hurt you, you couldn't continue the charade.

You quickly reply to his message and get back to making breakfast. You've considered what you'd say to Sebastian if you ever picked up the phone, none of it came out good so you decided to just ignore him for the time being.

You looked back down at your phone,

Chris: you still my date for the premiere? As friends of course.

You considered your options, stay in the safety of your home? Or go to a very public event where Sebastian is going to be.

Me: I don't think so babe, sorry

Chris: pretty please? You promised :/

Me: I don't know...

Chris: how about we go and make an appearance then leave if you want to.

Me: alright, A promise is a promise.

You tucked your phone away sighing, that means you'll have to speak to Sebastian. Things have gotten so complicated, you wished you never went to surprise him on his birthday.

A knock on the door interrupted your thoughts. You furrowed your eyebrows, you weren't expecting any visitors. You walked over to the door wishing you had one of those peepholes so you could know who it was.

As soon as the door opens, "Surprise!" Chris grinned.

"Chris? What are you doing here?" You smiled pulling him in for a hug.

"Well, I was supposed to come over to convince you to come to the premiere with me, but you already agreed by the time I was here." He laughed.

"You're such a dork." You laughed letting him in.

"Nice place." Chris grinned walking around. "Ooh pancakes!"

"Yeah, you hungry?" You ask as you close the door and walk back to the kitchen.

"Mhm, yes I am." Chris nodded eagerly.

You laugh grabbing an extra plate and serving him some pancakes, you're glad you made extras.

"How long are you here for?" You ask as you grabbed milk.

"Just until tomorrow," Chris shrugged, "is that okay with you?"

"Yeah, that's fine." You nod as you take a bite of your delicious pancakes.

"Have you thought about talking to him?" Chris asked with a mouthful.

You glared at him for talking with his mouth full, "no i haven't. "

"He's a mess (Y/N), he's a total diva on set, he won't talk to anyone, it doesn't look like he's been sleeping." Chris sighs.