2- Crush

"Oh hi, I'm (Y/N)." You smile flustered. You've always had a crush on Captain America. He was your favorite superhero, but you probably shouldn't mention that right now.

"Chis." He smiles shaking your hand.

"Pleasure to meet you." You smile, even though you already knew his name.

"Oh trust me, the pleasure is all mine." He grins. "Dance with me?"

"Sure." You take his hand and follow him onto the dance floor, you try your best not to blush. His hands feel amazing. Wow you're such a girl.

He places his other hand on your lower back and you place yours on his bicep. You try your best not to embarrass yourself in front of him.

"So, who are you here with?" Chris asks trying to scan the room. He must have arrived late if he didn't see you walk in with Seb.

"Oh I'm here with Sebastian." You smile as you try to match his step, he was a good dancer.

"Oh really? I didn't know he had a girlfriend." He voiced.

"Oh, I'm not his girlfriend." You blush. "He's my best friend." You elaborated.

"Oh, is your boyfriend around here somewhere too?" He asks smirking.

"Cute, but no i don't have a boyfriend." You chuckle.

"Yeah, that wasn't very smooth was it?" He laughed shaking his head.

"No, not really, but it was nice." You smiled.

"Are you from here? I haven't seen you around." He furrowed his brows probably trying to see if he'd seen you before.

"No, I'm just here visiting Sebastian." You answered.

"How long are you staying?" He asked glancing at Seb.

"Well I planned to stay for a week, but it depends on Seb, I don't really have anything to go back to right now." You shrugged.

"How so?" He tilts his head, resembling a lost puppy.

"Well, I just finished getting my masters degree, so now all I need is a job." You laugh.

"What are you gonna do?"

"I'm gonna be a teacher, I love working with kids, they are so curious to learn." You gushed.

"That's amazing." He smiled.

"I wouldn't say amazing, but it's something I love so, yeah." You chuckle.

"Mind if I take over?" Seb interrupted.

"Uh, sure man, it was nice meeting you (Y/N)." Chris smiled kissing your hand and walking away.

"You okay Baz?" You urged. He was obviously bothered by something but you couldn't tell what.

"You left me." He frowned.

"Oh babe, I'm sorry. I just wanted you to have your moment." You ran your hand through his hair which he leaned into.

"I'm glad you're here." He sighed.