Episode I

This is my second story created on Fanfiction. This time, instead of Death Battle, inside that box that came to their doorstep, RWBY will be watching what is considered the best tv show Cartoon Network that was ever aired in the good old days. RWBY will watch the epic adventures of our favorite Samurai battling the forces of Aku.

Note: It may take longer to make each episode due to the plots and the reactions I need to bring up.

Now, get ready for the next epic RWBY watches series.

RWBY belongs to Rooster Teeth and Monty Oum (R.I.P)

Samurai Jack belongs to Warner Brothers, Cartoon Network, and Genndy Tartakovsky

Episode I: The Beginning

I apologize if this episode is a bit rushed and such because this is my first one and I suck at beginnings for RWBY to react at.

Note: This takes place in the same events as RWBY watches Death Battle and it's the same person who sent the box full of DVDs to Remnant but with Samurai Jack episodes instead. I will skip most of the events they did when they were watching Death Battle. And yes, RWBY will share them to JNPR as well which they will watch themselves as well (Maybe Team CFVY too).
______________________________
RWBY opens the box after reading the note and Blake cutting the box open with Gambol Shroud. The note said that the series in the box never completed and was cancelled which made Ruby feel a little disappointed and sad after RWBY recovered from the shock of discovering the planet where the box came from perished. There are four DVD casings with two discs each (They are based on my complete Samurai Jack season casings except they are cases with no art on it.).

For some reason, the note also said the first three episodes are actually three parters so that gave RWBY some interest.

After their homework was done, RWBY got the popcorn, candy, soda and even some cookies. The note also said that the show will be filled with lots of action, adventure, drama and even tear jerking and heartwarming moments. Ruby puts in the first disc in and hits the first episode on the menu which made them see a logo named Warner Brothers which Weiss seemed to like the design. Since the note said the show is from another dimension, therefore, another planet, the show is likely not taking place on Remnant so RWBY is gonna have to learn a lot

"I can't wait for what's to come." Yang said. Everyone else nodded and began to watch.

They see the title that will be forever remembered by RWBY and everyone else on Remnant who watched this.

SAMURAI JACK

The first things RWBY notices was the lack of music. They heard a mix of strange sounds that sounded eerie and even suspenseful ranging from rattling and even a strange ominous, echoing, warping-like sound that put RWBY on edge a little.

The screen was white until the camera zoomed out a little until RWBY realized it was the sun looming over in the pale-white sky.

"Well that's one way to start the show." Weiss said. She's trying to keep her composure but the sounds made her a little nervous of what's to come. Ruby was shivering a little, Blake was also a little uneasy and even Yang showed signs of nervousness.

"Is this how a story normally begins?" Yang asked Blake since Blake is the bookworm of the team and knows many kinds of stories better.

"Not that I know of." Blake answered. "Most stories at least have a narrative to tell what's the setting but the music and sound isn't really helping."

The first thing they see is a dry barren wasteland with no signs of life anywhere, not even plant life.

"Yeah, even a wasteland is not a usual way to start a story." Ruby answered.