Episode X

RWBY belongs to Rooster Teeth and Monty Oum (R.I.P)

Samurai Jack belongs to Warner Brothers, Cartoon Network, and Genndy Tartakovsky

Episode X: Jack and the Lava Monster

Note: Alright. I'm back to Samurai Jack once again! Be ready to read these next three unique episodes for RWBY to see! And especially be ready for the Scotsman! Hilarity and epicness ensues!

Oh. And just for a random thing to say for fun. Imagine the cast of Kill La Kill (Ryuko, Satsuki, Mako, and the Elite Four) watched Death Battle and Samurai Jack. Can you imagine what reactions they could say and express (if you want, say that in the comments while making the review on this episode)? Yeah, I just watched a whole marathon of Kill La Kill again and I can't stop thinking about it. And for some reason.... I can't help but compare Satsuki with Samurai Jack because of some similarities.... at least by appearance.

And can you even imagine if RWBY ever watched Kill La Kill or Gurren Lagann? Dang.... Just all the epic hype and insane stuff RWBY would see from the two shows.

Anyways. Enjoy the episode!
____________________________________
(Monday)

It was the day that it's time to go back to class again as RWBY already were up and ready for class. However, Blake slept in a little bit longer and wanted 15 more minutes. So RWY were already dressed and headed to breakfast. Blake finally was able to wake up and started to take a quick shower in the bathroom they don't use often. But since her teammates went ahead, she has the whole shower to herself and she's lucky that Zwei went outside to 'take care of business' every morning. Now she started to get dressed.

Meanwhile, just outside the window and two stories down, Sun Wukong was strolling by and decided to pay a visit to team RWBY's dorm and see what they are doing because he has annoyed his teammates a lot lately and got bored doing that, especially Neptune trying to constantly remind Sun that he's an 'intellectual', not a 'nerd'. Not to mention the viral video of him and that other monkey faunus fighting over a bunch of bananas.... while screeching and fighting like a pair of crazy monkeys that has been an embarrassment lately since he's popular in that video.... recently reaching millions of views that it's almost 10 million.

Sun sees the same tree he climbed up once when he heard RWBY making plans to find out what Roman and the White Fang were planning out, in which he and Neptune tagged along and did their best to help. Blake did appreciate Sun coming along and even felt more comfortable having someone to be with her in a situation that involves sneaking in and spying. Normally, she's good at doing it alone but she recently likes it better being with people since Yang told her to calm down over the paranoia of what Roman and the White Fang are doing. And Sun was happy that Blake has mellowed out from that and even was happy being at the prom and dancing with him.

For now, Sun just wants to say hi to the girls as he climbs up the tree with ease, climbing trees for him is as easy as fish taking a swim in the water. Once he reached the branch in front of the window, he hangs upside down again by his tail as he's about to announce his presence.... until he couldn't because he saw what almost every guy in existence wants to see.

Seeing Blake without her clothes on.

Blake wasn't naked.... but she already has a pair of purple panties (which is almost like a thong due to her rather large posterior) put on and she was just putting on her black and purple bra. Blake wasn't aware of Sun's presence since her back was turned and he was staring at her famous "bellabooty!" which looked like as if Blake ate a lot of sweets and it all went into her butt.

Sun.... he was just plain lucky today. He was able to take glimpses at the bellabooty when he walks with Blake at times, but this was his luckiest day yet as his nose bleeds out some blood and he lost concentration to keep his tail gripped to the branch.....taking a twenty-thirty foot drop straight down.... headfirst.