Episode V

RWBY belongs to Rooster Teeth and Monty Oum (R.I.P)

Samurai Jack belongs to Warner Brothers, Cartoon Network, and Genndy Tartakovsky

Episode V: Jack in Space

Note: This episode may get interesting, especially after seeing the recent World of Remnant episode. Also, some of the space people don't have names so I decided to give them myself.

Special Note: I again apologize for the delay. When I was in Florida, I was busy with family and couldn't focus doing my story. Universal Studios was a blast and the beaches were great. Enjoy the story!
______________________________
RWBY prepared for the next episode as they remembered the last episode; it was good, but it was also sad for the Woolies, who were a peaceful race, were enslaved by the Chritchellites and even treated like animals. RWBY, especially Blake, were devastated by this. It even dreadfully reminded them of many faunus being, illegally, put into slavery. Once Jack saved the Woolies and freed them, RWBY was happy, more so with Blake.

RWBY now focuses on the next episode that's starting.

After the intro (Which will never get old), the first thing that appears is a conifer forest but it's also night time so it's quiet with the crickets chirping, an owl hooting, and the moon shining overhead. They see someone walking through the silent woods but they didn't need to guess who it was.

"Guess Jack is continuing his adventure." Ruby said. She's interested what he may encounter this time.... just something else other than a race of peaceful creatures enslaved.

RWBY remembered Lazzor, the elder Woolie from last episode, told Jack to travel North and find a "magical place" that will help Jack return home.

The scene then changes of Jack standing at the edge of a cliff that's connected to the ocean as the sun rises over the horizon and the sounds of seagulls. RWBY does love the artwork while enjoying the plot.

Jack walks through the forest as birds chirp as well as crossing through fields until coming upon a gentle stream next to a waterfall where he gets on his knees and cups the water in his hands to drink. He heard the sounds of something behind him and it's a deer.

RWBY remained quiet. As much as they enjoy the thrill of action and fighting, they also enjoy the quiet nature... less so with Yang.

Jack moved over aside and gave the deer some space to get a drink for itself.

All is peaceful.... but not for long.

A loud crashing noise is heard as birds fly out of their roosts and make a run for it. Jack also knows it's a good idea to run so he high tails it in the opposite direction where the noise came from.

RWBY now sees Jack running through the forest from the danger and does a badass leap from a cliff followed by swinging on a branch and landing on the ground like a pro. He continues to run through the forest as he hears the mechanical sounds.... almost like the beetle drones which gives RWBY suspicion.

An arrow flies out of nowhere and Jack barely dodges it as it impales a log and explodes, destroying the tree. Jack runs again as boulders, trees and anything else is impaled by the spears and explode. Yang is now glad action has begun.

"Now we get to see some butt kicking!" She said.

After venturing far ahead, Jack stops and stumbles upon something that RWBY wasn't expecting either.

In front of Jack is some strange structure that is really tall and attached to other structures but RWBY realizes what it is.

"A rocket ship?" Weiss said in awe.