Episode III

RWBY belongs to Rooster Teeth and Monty Oum (R.I.P)

Samurai Jack belongs to Warner Brothers, Cartoon Network, and Genndy Tartakovsky

Episode III: The First Fight

Note: The first chapter of volume 3 was awesome. The Amity Colosseum is state of the art unlike any other colosseum I've ever seen (Even more so than the Dome of Doom in Samurai Jack). Blake's reaction of ordering fish was priceless. Now enjoy the battle of Jack vs the Beetle Drones. Also, after this chapter, I'll return to Death Battle and continue from there. Be ready for RWBY watching He-Man vs Lion-O.
______________________________
Previously...

RWBY has watched Jack enter the future, met all kinds of strange aliens, friendly and hostile. Jack then met walking and talking dog archeologist who beg Jack to free them from slavery so they can continue their discovery of their ancestors (that were dogs which RWBY knows of since they have Zwei). And now, Aku is aware his nemesis has finally arrived and sends his beetle drone army towards the camp where Jack and the dogs reside.

We now begin we left off as RWBY continues Jack adventures.

RWBY at first sees nothing but a far and wide wasteland of rock and dirt but they also hear a faint rumbling noise that is slowly getting louder as well as seeing a dust cloud rising over the horizon .

The futuristic binoculars zoom in closer.

They now hear what sounds like the movement of machines and they see something moving over the horizon and into view... and their a LOT of them.

The binoculars zoom in again.

RWBY went wide eyed at seeing the drones in perfect view as they stampede towards the camp where Jack and the dogs reside.

The Beetle drones resemble an unknown kind of beetle since it's appearance is really unique compared to real life beetles. RWBY isn't sure how big they are but they presume to at least as big as a Beowulf or Ursa. Their exoskeletons are jet black as the creatures of grimm, which made RWBY shudder a bit. They possess a sharp pointed "nose" and two horns on the sides of the heads each. Their ocean-blue compound eyes look like glass and the most intimidating feature are their four, scythe like front legs that looks extremely sharp enough to slice through stone as they use their six legs to stampede towards their goal they are programmed to do. The most dreadful feature, however, of these insect-like machines, is that they come in massive swarms of what appears to be in the thousands to tens of thousands.

RWBY was stunned and really worried that these types of opponents that are possibly more lethal than swarms of Beowolves and Ursai are heading his way.

"Wait... he's gonna fight all of them?" Ruby said in slight fear. "Even the largest packs of Beowolves and Ursai are tiny compared to that many. He might not even survive even destroying half of them!" Despite being confident with Jack's tenacity and skill, she's still worried it might not be enough.

"He's with the dog's, Ruby." Yang assured her younger sister with confidence. "They will think of something."

"They better think of something before sunrise since the sun is already setting." Blake said in concern as well. She may be right but there's still time.

Rothchild is looking through the binoculars and is standing right next to Jack... and is a bit concerned.

Rothchild: I say. There are quite a few of those Aku destroyer beetle drones.

"Few? I really take that as an understatement." Weiss sarcastically pointed out but is still scared of the massive swarm getting closer by the second.