Episode II

RWBY belongs to Rooster Teeth and Monty Oum (R.I.P)

Samurai Jack belongs to Warner Brothers, Cartoon Network, and Genndy Tartakovsky

Episode II: The Samurai Called Jack

Note: Since now we are getting to the point of the story, It will be easier for RWBY to react to this since Jack is now in the era that fits RWBY's understanding. Now, enjoy the episode of Jack entering an era he is not familiar with.
______________________________
RWBY has seen a lot of adventures in stories they have read and seen, but this is the most unique and interesting so far. RWBY remembered seeing their protagonist, The Samurai, tried to avenge his father. He managed to beat the demon lord, Aku, in their first battle, but failed to destroy him as Aku tore open a portal and flung the Samurai into wherever the portal is sending him. RWBY continues to watch in curiosity and concern.

From where we have left off, RWBY continues watching Jack being tossed and turned through the portal as he still looks like he's stretching to his limits and on the verge of being torn in half.

Thankfully, the experience has finally ended as Jack exits the portal... only that he's now in a different location and now falling hundreds of feet from the surface. To RWBY, they see what look like futuristic skyscrapers... and even flying automobiles that remind RWBY of some of their flying transportations. To Jack... he's falling and sees a lot of things he's unfamiliar with but has not time to process this as a flying car rams into him as he falls in it's path... and gets hit by more of them.

"That's gotta hurt." Muttered Yang as she and her friends remembered they've been hit by a lot of blunt force trauma throughout their lives since coming to Beacon, especially Yang getting punched by the Paladin once.

"Wherever he is now, I don't think he's gonna comprehend all this much." Weiss said as they realize the city looks futuristic, much to RWBY being familiar with high tech.

"Looks like he's gonna take this the hard way." Blake said.

After getting rammed by plenty of flying metal carriages to Jack's experience, he finally landed on one and stayed put on it. He regained his senses and looks around and then over the side where he is. He realizes he's still at least a hundred feet high so he needs to reach the ground to comprehend and understand where he is. Thanks to his training, he jumps from car to car with ease, much to RWBY's impression.

He landed on another flying car but is unaware one behind him isn't an ordinary one. Inside that car is a pilot with a symbol on his shoulder that says APB and sees Jack. He begins locking on.

"Quick, dodge that!" Ruby said.

The car begins unloading a hail of bullets and most of them whizzed past Jack but some hit the car, ripped through Jack's robe sleeves and one even grazed his cheek which left a stinging mark.

RWBY cringes at that painful looking graze.

"That's gotta sting." Blake commented.

"Ohhhh, he's mad now." Yang joked.

Jack then gets serious as he realizes the flying vehicle is a threat. The car continues to fire as the car Jack stands on blows up and Jack leaps towards the APB and cuts the front half off and then the tailfin. RWBY jawdropped at the spectacle as Jack leaps from car to car towards the ground as the APB car catches fire and slowly careens out of control. Jack lands the ground and the car crashes behind him which causes an explosion.

"never seen anyone do that before." Weiss said stunly.

"So... awesome!" Ruby shouted.

After a few seconds of silence, the ground begins to shake. Up ahead is a gigantic trash compactor on wheels with spikes on said wheels. The compactor is doing it's job at smashing the junk in the narrow gap Jack is trapped in.