Episode VI

RWBY belongs to Rooster Teeth and Monty Oum (R.I.P)

Samurai Jack belongs to Warner Brothers, Cartoon Network, and Genndy Tartakovsky

Episode VI: Jack and the Warrior Woman

Note: I already started taking second semester in college so I will be busy. Since this is the last episode for RWBY to watch tonight, back to Death Battle. Enjoy the episode.
____________________________________
Ruby was putting in the next disc while they recalled the last episode of Samurai Jack.

It was the episode where Jack went into space and a lot of crazy and awesome stuff he did in that episode (including setting his sword on fire in space). Jack has managed to help the astronauts and scientists he befriended to escape at the cost of remaining stuck on Earth so he continues his journey. It was sad he gave up the chance.

After the intro..... the episode starts off with the sound of some kind of holler from someone on top of a tower (That's the best way for me to describe it).

RWBY is introduced to a city that looks ancient since the structures appear to be made of stone and clay with dome shaped towers and being in the middle of a desert. RWBY actually recognizes the structure and similar culture that also exist in some desert regions of Remnant where it's filled with raging sandstorms and desert Deathstalkers that burst from the sand amongst any traveler they come across.

The city is filled with all kinds of alien species doing their daily lives.... not a single human in sight. Some looked a bit human and others looked downright bizarre (one had scorpions crawling on his face and RWBY shivered in fright). Even the camels don't look like ordinary camels (I will explain later).

"Man. I guess, in the distant future, humans may be a minority while beings from other planets could become the majority." Yang said.

"Yeah. It feels different." Ruby replied.

However, they see someone walking through the streets and wearing a cloak and hood to cover his face as he maneuvers through the crowded streets.

They don't need to guess who it was.

The cloaked person was trying to keep a low profile as he tries to find the place he was told to help him find his way home..... something from the shadows is watching him.

"This isn't good." Blake muttered. For so long that she has been in the White Fang, Blake knows a crowded town is some of the perfect places for assassins or other bounty hunters to blend in to stalk their target and wait for the right moment to strike.

RWBY watches closely as he comes upon a store with a symbol just above the door; it looks like an eye next to another writing that somewhat resembles a backward E (you know what I mean). He enters the building and looks around; inside is what appears to be some kind of store filled with many kinds of weird ornaments and items displayed for sale; from jars filled with all kinds of bugs, brains and other disgusting things Weiss couldn't look at (Even a dead monkey with its brain exposed). Many kinds of creepy looking masks and shrunken heads hanging on the walls with their eyeless, blank stares. Nearby was a roasted chicken a stick and hanging over a fireplace.

Someone popped out of nowhere.

Elder: Hello!

The figure was a little surprised but didn't flinch.

The elder approaches Jack and RWBY gets a good look at him. His face was pale and likely he's an alien but they couldn't see the rest of his features, aside from his clawed hands, since he is covered in a cloak. Another amusing feature is that.... he is short.... like his height doesn't even reach to Jack's knees.