Episode IV

RWBY belongs to Rooster Teeth and Monty Oum (R.I.P)

Samurai Jack belongs to Warner Brothers, Cartoon Network, and Genndy Tartakovsky

Episode IV: Jack, the Woolies, and the Chritchellites

Note: I'M BACK! Time for another Samurai Jack episode. And I'm also happy Samurai Jack is coming back on Adult Swim! I'm gonna make this episode interesting. Time to do three episodes of Samurai Jack and then back to Death Battle. Also.... prepare for some tearjerkers.

Important Note: Just to let you all know. I won't be able to respond on Dec 29. I'll be driving to Florida which will take 3-4 days. Don't worry, I'll take my laptop with me and will respond once I get there (Maybe even in hotels on the way to Florida). And I won't respond 3 days after spending 3 days in Florida (I'll still answer in hotels).

Enjoy the story!
______________________________
(Saturday)

RWBY wakes up from their long slumber and even remembered how awesome the first three episodes of Samurai Jack were. They first need to finish their training since the Vytal Festival is in a few weeks and then watch more Samurai Jack episodes. RWBY couldn't help it; they are now starting to get very interesting with his show.

Everything is going on through their heads while they were out training; will Jack be able to find his way back home? Will he and Aku ever meet again? Or will Jack be forever wander this once peaceful world that is now ruled by Aku with an iron fist. That has been going through RWBY's head nearly all morning when they were. They were so in their heads that they nearly lost focus when fighting the Grimm.

Later, during lunch, JNPR came to eat with them. RWBY brought up the topic of Samurai Jack which caught their attention and they listened closely. After a few minutes, JNPR now showed interest and wanted to see it too.

After a long day of training, RWBY gave JNPR the first three episodes of Samurai Jack and both teams departed into their respective dorms.

RWBY got out the popcorn and candy as they prepare for episode 4 while Zwei is in his doggy bed and sleeping (In reality, he's pretending he's asleep and listening to his owners talking)

"So what episode is it gonna be about?" Ruby said in excitement as they were in their PJs and getting ready for another movie night of Samurai Jack's adventure.

"Since it's about adventure and finding a way home, I'm sure it's gonna be lots of encounters with many kinds of enemies and locations." Weiss said which Blake nodded.

"Don't know. But I'm eager to watch him kick some butt!" Yang boasted.

As Ruby puts in the disc, the episode starts. But before we watch the episode begins, they are introduced to the epic intro.

(Try finding the intro online while reading this)

Aku: Long ago in a distant land. I, Aku, the shape-shifting master of darkness.

RWBY remembers Aku.

"Aku is the one monologuing the intro?" Ruby said in slight confusion.

"Looks like it. Which is sometimes interesting for the villain to monologue an intro." Blake said.

Aku: Unleashed an UNSPEAKABLE EVIL!

"Wow. He sure likes to ham it up too." Yang said in amusement.

Aku: But a foooolish samurai warrior wielding a magic sword stepped forth to oppose me.

It was Samurai Jack, which RWBY cheered for. They watch Jack battle Aku in awesome art with the sword slashing sound effects made it more fun.