Episode VIII

RWBY belongs to Rooster Teeth and Monty Oum (R.I.P)

Samurai Jack belongs to Warner Brothers, Cartoon Network, and Genndy Tartakovsky

Episode VIII: Jack vs Mad Jack

Note: I have about a month of college until summer break. Finals will be a thing so I may likely not make another chapter very soon after this one. But I will still be here. And I also apologize a bit for taking a little longer making this one too.

Enjoy the episode and be ready for next time as Jack will meet a race of aquatic people.

Enjoy the episode!
____________________________________
RWBY was preparing for the next episode as they refilled with popcorn bucket and got new soda cans to drink as Ruby was putting in the next episode as she hits play.

"That was some awesome action watching Jack cross that field while blindfolded and dodging all those arrows." Blake said with impression. She was also most impressed that Jack's hearing is on par with a Bat faunus.

"Yeah. Jack keeps getting better at stuff that it inspires us to try out his training." Weiss agreed. RWBY was thinking they could also practice their hearing with blindfolds. Blake doesn't need to since her hearing is already good enough.

Everyone settled down as the episode began. Ruby and Yang were humming along with the theme song, and surprisingly, Weiss and Blake joined in shortly after. The song was just too awesome to not tune along with.

After the intro, the first thing that happens is some kind of large blue (and six fingered) hand slamming onto a table. The hand belongs to a blue humanoid alien as he appears to be glaring at someone. The camera switches to a fishman holding what appears to be a spork (half spoon half fork). It appears it's taking place inside some kind of bar as the blue being is sweating while the fishman slowly raises the spork.

Yang, Blake and Weiss realize what kind of game this is while Ruby looked confused.

"Wait. What kind of game is this?" Ruby said.

"It looks like the Five... or six finger fillet." Blake answered. She has no doubt seen this directly as members of the White Fang she used to hang out with played this kind of game. Yang has also seen this too. Weiss has only heard of it.

The fishman starts jabbing the spork as he appears to avoid the spread out fingers and only jabs the table in between them. The blue man was sweating as the fishman jabs faster and faster until it's almost a blur. RWBY can see beads of sweat dripping down from his face as he appears terrified. Then.... they heard the sound of flesh punctured which made RWBY wince as they slightly pitied that guy.

He screamed in pain as he held his hand tightly.

"That game is just plain dumb." Ruby slightly frowned despite having a love for blades, especially scythes. Who wants to have their fingers risked being stabbed in a game like this?

"Some just do it for the heck of it out of bets when there's nothing else to do, Ruby." Yang answered.

"But doesn't our aura like protect our fingers from the knife?" Ruby continued. "Then what's the point for people on Remnant playing this game if aura prevents that?"

"From what I remembered, some can actually focus their aura and remove the aura from the fingers." Weiss said. "And I also heard some blades made from rare metals can also bypass aura."

"Oh." Ruby answered. But she still thinks the game isn't worth it.

Fishman: Pay up, sucker.

A cat man (kinda ironic right here) forced to pay the fish man the money he lost and got a punch to the face after that.