Evil plan

Sorry it took so long... Enjoy my petals! 💜💜💜

Meghan's POV

I was sleeping soundly, until I felt something wet against my neck. I soon realise it's Charlie's tongue. He's softly kissing my neck.
"Mmmm... I much prefer this way of waking up as opposed to an alarm clock." I mumble softly.
"It works, doesn't it?" Charlie asks as he moves to loom over me.
"Very efficient."
He leans down, and kisses me passionately. I run my hands down his bare chest as he moves his slowly up my thigh. I move into his touch, moaning softly.
"Now, normally I would say let's move over to the bed... But do you wanna move this over to the hot tub? It is on your list."
I blush, and eagerly nod my head.
"I'll go turn it on, you just stay here and relax."
"Alright. I will."
Charlie leaves me in the bedroom, lying on my back, staring at the ceiling. Last night I was too tired for anything, so we didn't really do anything. Tonight, I intend to consummate the marriage. I roll off the bed, and move over to my luggage bag. Under a sweater, is a set of lingerie. Red lace, with black garters. Under that is a pack of candles. I'll order a bottle of champagne from room service, and let nature take its course. While I'm thinking of it, I pick up the phone, and call for the champagne to be brought to the room for 22:00.
"Alright, Meghan. Hot tub's ready."
"Just a minute."
I take off all my clothes, and pull on a robe instead. I wander into the bathroom to see Charlie already in the tub.
"The waters great."
I slowly drop my robe. Charlie's eyes widen as they slowly take in my body.
I grin, and lower myself into the tub.
"Wine?" Charlie asks, handing me a glass.
"Thanks. Where'd you get the wine?"
"Mini fridge."
"Ahh. This is so romantic." I add after a pause.
"Yeah, it really is. You're the most beautiful, amazing woman I have ever met, and you deserve the best." 
"Awww. You're so sweet." I say, before blowing Charlie a kiss.
"Come here." He says, beckoning me towards him.
I turn around, and lie my back against his chest. He starts to play with my hair while I finish off my wine. He then moves to my shoulders, and slowly starts to massage them.
"Mmmm, that feels good." I moan softly.
I then feel his lips pressing against my neck, just like this morning. I lean back against him as he starts to bite and suck at the skin. He keeps one hand on my shoulder, and moves the other to my thigh.
"Charlie..."
"Mmm?"
"I think we need to stop. We've got lunch reservations." I say, caressing his cheek.
"Oh yeah. I'd forgotten about that..."
"Come on then." I say, prising myself out of the bath.
I'm gonna make him wait until tonight. That's my evil plan.