Chocolate's better than champagne

So Meghan's finally going to tell Charlie about their little chipotle baby. 😂 Enjoy petals! 💙💙💙

Meghan's POV

It's almost ten O'clock, so the champagne I ordered should be here any minute. Charlie is currently talking to the front desk about getting some more towels, and I'm trying to find the courage to tell him he's gonna be a dad. So far, I'm failing. I've been standing in front of the mirror, reassuring myself nothing bad will happen; Charlie loves me; he'd never leave me. I also ended up coming up with all the bad things that would happen. He wouldn't want anything to do with me or the baby, and leave; force me to get an abortion; or make me give it up. This is why I'm now sitting on the floor surrounded by tissues. The thought of him leaving me is too much for me to bare. I hear his key card swipe through the door, so I jump up, straighten myself out, and climb on the bed.
"Hey, I got champagne!" He announces.
"Oh... So did I."
I'm not supposed to be drinking, and I figured one glass wouldn't hurt, but apparently we've both ordered bottles.
"Whoops. Well, you feel like getting hammered?" He asks cheerfully.
"I can't."
"Why not? It's not like you're a recovering alcoholic, or preg-"
He must have noticed my face drop, because he cuts himself off.
"Meghan, are you...?"
I can't even get the words out, so all I manage to do is nod my head before I burst into tears.
"Meghan, baby, why are you crying?" He asks, encircling me in his arms.
"Because... Because... You're gonna make me get an abortion.... And yore gonna leave me... And... And..."
"Meghan, why would I do that? I love you, and I guarantee I will love this baby." He says, softly placing a hand on my abdomen.
I giggle through my tears, and place my hand over his.
"I love you."
"I love you too."
Charlie leans down and kisses me softly. We're interrupted by a knock at the door. Room service. We end up sending the champagne back, and buying it's equivalent in chocolates. Certainly the best way I could have imagined telling Charlie.