Girls vs Charlie

This chapter is trash. That's all I have to say. Enjoy my petals. 💚💚💚

Charlie's POV

There's a pressure on my chest, something crushing my lungs. I open my eyes, to find four pairs staring back at me. I scream, and jump back against the headboard. The owners of the eyes giggle, and roll off my chest.
"Wake up, daddy!" Chirps Harmony, her dark hair hanging over her blue eyes.
"Your mother sent you, didn't she?"
"Yep." Viola grins, climbing up my shoulder till she's sat on my head.
"Really? Must you sit on my skull?" I ask, rubbing my eyes.
"Uh huh."
I pull her down, and lie her on my lap before tickling her. She squeals, and kicks her legs around.
"Get him!" She yelps, looking to her sisters.
They all screech, and leap onto me.
"Girls, girls, hey! No fair."
They all sit on my chest, pinning me down. They giggle hysterically as I try to roll away.
"Meghan! Help!"
After a few moments, Meghan appears in the corridor.
"Seems you're in a bit of a pickle. I could help you... but... nah. I think I'll just watch."
I frown, and stick my tongue out at her. When the girls aren't looking, I give her the finger. She laughs, and heads back downstairs. A few minutes later, she comes back upstairs, and prises them off me. We head downstairs, and Meghan and I eat breakfast. Later, we dress the girls, and take them to the park to meet Emmy, her son James, and her little girl Lilly. We get them ice cream, and then sit while while they play. Not a particularly interesting day. That's until a little boy pushes Viola off the slide.

See? Trash. Told you.