Peek a boo!

It has taken me a whole month to get this out. Damn. Sorry guys. This chapter focuses on Charlie and Meghan relationships with their kids. FYI, they're four months in old. Enjoy my petals! 💛💛💛

Charlie's POV

"Peek a boo!"

The baby infront of me giggles, and waves her arms around. How this still entertains her baffels me. I put the towel infront of my face, pull it down, and say peek a boo for the 4000th time.

"Can I stop yet?" I ask.

Viola mearly blinks at me. She wriggles further up my chest, and places her hand on my nose.

"I amuse you, don't I?"

She gurgles, and curles up against my neck, her hair tickling my skin.

"Meghan?" I call into the kitchen.

"Yes, bab?"

"Come here for a sec."

Meghan walks into the room, her hair in a messy bun, a muslin thrown over her shoulder, a bottle in her hand.

"Awww. She's precious, isn't she?" Meghan says, crouching next to the couch.

"Yeah."

"You can already tell she's a daddy's girl. I can never get her to sleep that fast."

"Maybe I just bore her."

"No, course you don't." She says, kissing my cheek.

I smile at her while carefully readjusting Viola. Said baby grizzles, and lots out a cry.

"I think I may have to just stay here."

She smiles at me, and starts to say something, but is interrupted by a sharp cry from the other room.

"I'm coming, I'm coming."

She gets up, and hurries into the kitchen.

She comes back a few minutes later cradling Harmony in her arms.

"She ok?"

"Yeah, just wanted her mommy." She says, moving her to rest on her shoulder.

"See? The other three are mommy's girls."

"True. True." She says, sitting down at the end of the couch.

"Are the other two still napping?"

"Yeah. They're in their seats on the table."

"Oh, ok good." I say, try's by my best to look at her over Viola.

"Anyway, I told the others they could come over at 16:00."

"Alright."

Viola lets out a whine, and wriggles around.

"I'm sorry, did I stop paying attention to you?" I ask, lifting her up above me.

She pouts at me, and shakes her fists.

"I'll take that as a yes."

I sit up, pull my knees towards my chest, and rest her on them. Meghan copies, and does the same with Harmony. The two girls have dark hair, viola with brown eyes, and Harmony with blue green. The other two are fair, melody with brown eyes, and cadence with green. Although their features are all different, they all bear a resemblance to myself and Meghan, and each other. They're my perfect little angels, and I wouldn't change a thing.