Introductions!

Professor Kukui was leading Ash into his classroom, since he was now going to be a part of his class. Ash on the other hand was thrilled to be a part of the Pokemon School that it seemed like he was going to exploded with excitement any second. When they finally reached the classroom, the five students greeted Professor Kukui.

Prof. K: Hey class!

Everyone in unison: Good morning Professor Kukui!

Prof. K: Today, we have a new student. His name is Ash! Please help him out if he has any questions. Can you all please stand up and introduce yourselves?

Girl with the green hair: My name is Mallow! And this is my partner Boundsweet! I love to cook up everyone's meals around here! I'm here to help if you need anything!

Boundsweet: Sweet!

Short girl: My name is Lana. This here is my best friend Popplio! I really love water type Pokemon. I'm here if you need anything.

Popplio: Plio!

Short boy: Hey, I'm Sophocles! And my partner here is Togedemaru! I love programming stuff, and I love electric type Pokemon! If anything is on the fritz, lemme know!

Togedemaru: Maru!

Tall guy: The name's Kiawe. If you need to go anywhere, you can fly on my Charizard.

Girl with the big hat: Hey there. My name's Lillie! I r-really love Pokemon-...

Sophocles: But is too afraid to touch one.

Lillie: *flustered* Y-yeah...

Ash: Don't worry, you'll overcome that someday!

Lillie: I hope so...

Everyone: Nice to meet you Ash!

Prof.K: Ash, would you like to tell them about yourself?

Ash: Sure! I'm Ash, and this is my partner, Pikachu!

Pikachu: Pika!

Ash: We've just arrived here to the Alola region from Kanto!

Lana: Kanto?! That's far away!

Ash: *shyly sweat dropping*: Yeah, it is. It took us a while to get here, but I moved here now, and it all paid off coming to Alola! I've visited other regions such as Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, and even Kalos!

Sophocles: You've practically been around the world! I wonder what kind of gadgets you've seen...

Ash: Tons, from my friend in the Kalos region! His name is Clemont, and in fact he is the Lumiose City gym leader!

Sophocles: Oh really, hope I can meet him someday!

Mallow: Hey, do you have a girlfriend?

Ash: *confused* Uh... No?

Ash was thinking about what Mallow just asked her. That came out of the blue! He wasn't sure if he could confirm him and Serena were dating, considering she was busy in Hoenn now and wouldn't want any distractions... Now Ash's thoughts were fixated on Serena again...

Mallow: *laughing* I'm just teasing! Forget I said anything! We're glad to have you Ash!

Sophocles: Geez Mallow... That's was kinda low.

Lana: And out of the blue.

Mallow: *sweatdropping* Yeah I guess your right. Sorry Ash.

Ash: No, it's fine! It's just a joke after all.