The Correct Answer Is...

Because he was well rested from sleeping the school day away, Ash was training all night and went to sleep in the earliest hours of the morning. While snoozing away, he got another early morning phone call. This time, it was from Mallow. With only an hour of sleep, Ash grouchily picked up the phone.

Ash: W-who is it...? *Half awake*

Mallow: Ash! It's Mallow! Where are you? Yesterday, we agreed to meet up 30 minutes early, remember? We were going to throw a party for our newcomer so we needed help to set everything up!

Ash: *Half awake* The new student doesn't come untill two more days remember?

Mallow: What planet are you on? The two days already passed!

Ash: Wait. WAIT! *Awake* Today's...The day?!

Mallow: Where were you yesterday Ash? We agreed to have a party and planned this all out! Hurry up to the Pokemon School!

Ash: I don't even remember talking about this....

Mallow: Hold on, you were sleeping the entirety of class away, weren't you?! No wonder it was quiet when we were guessing who the newcomer was. Anyways, hurry to the school! *Hangs up*

Ash: *Brushing off his tiredness* Pikachu! Rotom! Today's the day, we meet the newcomer!

Pikachu: *springing up* Pika Pika!

Rotom: We gotta get there quick! Bzzz!

Ash quickly put on his clothes and his shoes, bursted out his room, headed for the kitchen for food, and ran out the house while eating a piece of toast.

Rotom: I wonder who this new classmate will be like! Hopefully we can learn from this newcomer, bzz!

Ash: Me too! Come to think of it, I never got to pin point who I'd think it could be!

Rotom: Well, we are just moments away from finding out! Wynaut put a end to this little guessing game of yours?

Ash: I don't feel like giving up! I've gotta find out!

Ash was getting more and more excited on the topic of the newcomer that he ran all the way from his house to the Pokémon School in a matter of 7 minutes. He was out of breath by the time he got there, and everyone was finished decorating the classroom for the newcomer. Ash was greeted by a disappointed, arm crossed Mallow at the door.

Pikachu: *sighing*

Rotom: Well at least you made it somewhat early...

Mallow: Ash! You promised you'd be here early!

Ash: *Sweatdropping* Yeah... I'm sorry Mallow... I got caught up in some midnight training...

Mallow: Huh?! Midnight training? Pokemon's always on your mind! Do you ever sleep? 

Ash: *embarrassingly laughing*

Mallow: Anyways, we're waiting for the new student to come! They should be arriving any minute now!

Lana: I heard, that there's a limousine that's going to drop them off!

Sophocles: A limousine? They must be seriously famous! I wonder if they have any cool technology...

Kiawe: Hopefully they know a bit about Z-Moves. That would be pretty cool.

Mallow: It would be nice if he or she knew about some recipes I don't know yet!

Lillie: Yeah, and I hope they have some friendly Pokemon that will get along with me and my Vulpix!

Lana: Hey Lillie... I'm surprised you didn't give your Vulpix a nickname since you seemed so close to it.

Sophocles: Yeah! You should give it a nickname considering how close you are with it!

Lillie: O-oh. Ok then! In that case, I'll call you Snowy!

Vulpix: Vul! Pix!

Lillie: *smiling* I think it likes the name too! What do you think Ash?

Ash: *still thinking* Hmmm... I wonder if our new classmate will be someone from the Sinnoh League...

Sophocles: Uh, Ash? Lillie was talking to you!

Ash: Huh? What was that?

Lillie: I said I gave my Vulpix a name, Snowy!

Ash: Okay! Awesome!

Kiawe: He didn't seem interested at all... I wonder if he's still guessing about that newcomer.

Lana: He doesn't give up now does he.

Sophocles: That's Ash for ya.

While Pikachu, Rotom, Togedemaru, Popplio, Steenee, Snowy, and Turtonator were playing, they heard a car hit the breaks and they all stopped. Suddenly, Pikachu began sniffing extensively, something smelt so familiar to it. Everyone was so confused except for Ash who was still guessing the newcomer.

Lana: *looking outside* I was right! There is a limo!

The whole class went to the window side where Lana was looking. They were so shocked to see a limousine parked by the doorway!

Sophocles: I can't see who's getting out the car!

Kiawe: That's because the Professor sees us peeping from the window trying to see the new student!

Mallow: Oh yeah! Places everyone! We have to give the new student a nice warm welcome! They'll be up here any minute now!

All the Pokémon and their trainers got frantically in their places, except for Ash who was still guessing. Professor Kukui opened the door, standing still at the doorway, blocking the new student. Ash was getting his final guessing thoughts in before being told who the new student was until something struck him in his thoughts. "That's it! Someone we've seen, and is famous, I haven't even guessed yet! It's-"

Professor K: Mornin' everyone! Today's a very special day. I'm proud to present you your new student-

Before Professor Kukui could even reveal, or say the new student's name, Ash yelled "Serena!" With a huge blush on his face.