Lillie and Vulpix

Morning came. It was 6am and Ash's phone was repeatedly ringing so loudly that it woke him up. Half awake, he sluggishly picked up the phone.

Ash: Hel-

Lillie: *Screaming* ASH HELP!

Ash: *Alarmed* What happened?!

Lillie: T-the Pokémon! It hatched!! I don't know what to do!! HELP!!

Ash: Woah! Lillie calm down! I'll be over there soon!

Lillie: Hurry, please!

Ash, Pikachu and Rotom bolted for the door but failed once Ash's stomach roared. They each took a loaf of bread, stuffed it in their mouths and bolted out once again. Ash took the dirt intersection path and took the route Lillie went yesterday to find her house. But that house turned out to be a mansion once he saw Lillie waving and screaming out his name on a balcony.
When Ash made his way inside the mansion, Lillie was cowering behind Ash.

Lillie: Thank goodness your here... The Pokémon is inside my room upstairs...

Ash: Lillie... have you been screaming and hiding away from this Pokémon?

Lillie: Yeah... why?

Ash: Lillie, the newly hatched Pokémon will get the impression that it's a monster, or something, and feel bad. You can't be afraid of it, it's practically a baby living without its parents! You have to warm up to it and get to know it!

Lillie: I guess your right... I'll go in and apologize to it then...

Rotom: What kind of Pokémon is it to have you screaming at 6am?!

Ash: Yeah, 'cause I sure want to meet it!

Pikachu: Pika!

Lillie: O-oh.. Uh, follow me...

Ash, Pikachu, and Rotom went into Lillie's room.

Ash: Woah!! It's a Vulpix! But why does it look so different?

Rotom: This Vulpix is an Alolan Vulpix. It's appearance and typing is different from other Vulpix outside the Alola region.

Ash: Awesome!

Pikachu approached the newly hatched Vulpix with a warm smile. Vulpix turned away and was sulking.

Rotom: That's doesn't look good.

Ash: Lillie, I think you should go talk to your Vulpix.

Lillie: *nodding* O-ok. Here goes... *Goes into her room* Hey there Vulpix. It's nice to meet you... I'm sorry I haven't been able to treat you nicely all morning... you see, I've never been a Pokémon trainer before, and I've never touched any Pokémon... So I'm a bit nervous. Please bear with me.... I hope we can be great friends...

Vulpix picked its head up and slowly approached Lillie and sat down and looked at Lillie. Lillie decided to attempt to touch Vulpix and to her surprise she was able to! Vulpix felt so soft and cold that Lillie even picked up Vulpix and hugged it.

Lillie: I hope we are going to be great friends!

Vulpix: Vul!

Rotom: Yay Lillie!

Ash: Good for you Lillie!

Lillie: Thanks Ash! I wouldn't have been able to do this without your help!

Ash: Your welcome! I'm just glad you and Vulpix are great friends!

Suddenly Ash's stomach roared. Lillie decided to repay Ash back by giving him a breakfast buffet before school. After they were done, they headed off to school. Everyone was shocked to see Lillie holding a Vulpix! Even the professor! While they also thought Ash's new Rotom Dex was pretty cool, it wasn't nearly as cool as Lillie holding a Vulpix! 

Once class started, Ash had fallen asleep and remained asleep the entirety of class. Waking up that early was something he wasn't used to. Considering he was asleep the majority of the school day, class went by fast and he was out of school before Ash knew it. He went home a bit more energetic and even decided to train with his Rowlet, Litten and Pikachu in his backyard all night long. 

Waking up the next day, it had completely slipped his mind that the class was going to meet the new student today.