A Loud Silence

Everyone was shocked when Ash yelled out such a name. But then it slowly made sense to everyone. They've all heard of this uprising star named Serena on t.v. and on their phones. She was going around region to region with not only participating in performances, but in contests as well, wowing the audience every time someone learned about her presence. And to their surprise, when Kukui moved and invited her in, it was none other than Serena herself. Ash was right.

Prof. K.: Wow Ash, you hit the nail right on the spot, yeah! Well class, I'd like you to meet your new classmate, Serena! Give her a warm welcome!

Serena nervously came out from Kukui's shadow and waved to everyone, and winked at Ash, causing his face to feel hot, similar moment where they exchanged that goodbye kiss. Nonetheless, Serena presented herself.

Serena: Hi there! I'm Serena!

Serena's Braixen accompanied her side.

Serena: And this is my partner, Braixen!

Braixen: Braix en! Brai!

Serena: There's so much I want to learn here with everyone, so bear with me please! I hope we can all become great friends!

Everyone was still shocked as to why a famous person like Serena was going to attend the Pokémon trainer school when she was already traveling other regions seeing different Pokémon. The class also found it rather peculiar that Ash guessed correctly about Serena's arrival and that Serena exchanged a wink to him. The class was unsure about what to do other than shockingly stare at Ash and Serena, which was beginning to confuse Serena and made her feel somewhat uncomfortable. Nonetheless, Mallow decided to break the silence and welcome the newcomer their class.

Mallow: Hey there! The name's Mallow!

Steenee ran and happily jumped into Mallow's arms.

Mallow: And this is my partner, Steene! I handle the cooking around here. I hope your ready to try out my scrumptious dishes, and if you need any help with anything, feel free to ask me!

Lana: My name's Lana. That one over there is my partner, Popplio! *pointing to Popplio from afar who was playing with Togedemaru* I love water Pokémon so much, and I love making huge bubbles with Popplio! I hope we can become good friends!

Lillie: My name is Lillie.

Snowy was nuzzling on Lillie's knees which made her pick her up.

Lillie: And this is my new friend, Snowy! 

Snowy: Vulpix vul!

Sophocles: My name is Sophocles! Before I talk about me, Lillie here forgot to tell you she's afraid of Pokémon, except for Snowy.

Lillie: I am not! I just am not particularly fond in touching most of them, is all!

Togedemaru was suddenly getting too excited when playing with Popplio that it was rolling around the classroom, startling Lillie into taking cover under her desk.

Sophocles: See! Told you.

Lillie: *sighing in defeat*

Sophocles: Anyway, that crazy Pokémon who just went out of control is my partner, Togedemaru. It can get a bit excited sometimes... *sweatdropping* I like technology a lot, so if you have any foreign devices, let me see them!