Anti?... {2}

~Jack's pov~
"Hello." I heard someone say as I opened my eyes to see someone at the edge of my bed. I then froze in fear. "Hi Sean. It's nice to finally show myself to you." The person in front of me looked like me. Though he seemed darker, he had his hair pulled back, he had eyes as black as night, and he had the most evil way grin I've ever seen. "A-Are you-" I was cut off by him talking. "Yes Sean it's me. Anti. You thought I wasn't real, but I am." I didn't know what to say or do. There's no possible way Anti is real. The community made him up. I quickly got up, but Anti pinned me against the wall. "Aw Sean don't go. I want to have my fun with you." When Anti said that I froze. What did he mean by have his fun with me? Anti chuckled. "Sean listen. I don't like the fact that your life is perfect. Especially that you're straight." I bit my lip. "So what if I'm straight? That's just what I am and you can't change that." Anti shook his head. "Yes I can Sean. I can make you gay. And I will. I will make you a horny slut that is gay for every guy there is. Especially me and your friend Mark. You won't have a perfect non flaw life anymore once I'm done with you."

----------------------------------------------------
A/N: Hey Guys! There's the next chapter! I hope you enjoyed!