It Worked {8}

~1 Week Later~
{3rd person POV}
It has been a week since Anti showed up. All throughout the week Anti made Jack listen to audio, watch 'things', tortured him, and fucked him. It was the moment of truth. Anti appeared into Jack's bedroom and saw Jack on the bed from last night. The audio playing next to him. Anti shut it off and shook Jack lightly, which woke him up. "Hey Sean. How are you feeling?" Anti watched as Jack smiled. "I slept great, Master." Jack rubbed his eyes. Anti smirked. "How are you feeling, princess?" Jack giggled. "I feel great, Master!" Jack hugged Anti tightly. "What's your sexuality, princess?" Jack pulled away. "It's gay, Master. Why do you ask?" Anti chuckled. "I just wanted to see if you were gay for Master Anti. You hungry at all?" Jack quickly nodded and Anti got up. "I'll make you something." Anti grabbed Jack's hand and walked out of the room and downstairs to the kitchen. "What would you like?" Anti asked. "Cereal. Please Master?" Anti nodded. "Okay sweetheart. Go sit your pretty self down on the couch and I'll bring it out to you." Jack smiled and nodded and went to the living room. 'It worked. It actually worked.' Anti thought as he poured cereal into a bowl for Jack. He then put milk into it and grabbed a spoon. "Here sweetie." Anti brought the cereal to Jack and sat next to him. Jack started eating. "Baby you have to record videos today, okay?" Jack frowned. "But I wanna spend time with you Master. And go shopping for different clothes too.." Anti smiled. "Well I guess we can go shopping first." Jack smiled. "Let's go right now!" Jack quickly finished eating. "Baby you have to get dressed first." Anti chuckled lightly.