Mental {5}

{3rd person}
Jack panted as did Anti. Anti got up and put his clothes on. Anti looked at Jack and saw he shut his eyes. "I think I'll leave you tied to the bed. Night!" Anti then disappeared as Jack whimpered. "I-I need to get help..." Jack mumbled and passed out from exhaustion.
~Time Skip~
Jack slowly opened his eyes and groaned. He was a lot of pain from last night. Jack noticed he was untied and slowly sat up. Jack glanced around the room trying to see if Anti was there. He wasn't so Jack got up, but immediately fell down. "F-Fuck..." he muttered and Anti appeared. "Awe was someone trying to get up and get away?" He chuckled. "You won't be able to walk for a day or two." Jack sighed. "Whatever... it didn't work Anti, I'm still me..." anti rolled his eyes. "Yes, but you moaned. That means you liked it." Anti picked up Jack and set him and the bed. "I knew just fucking you and cutting you wouldn't work. So I have another idea." Jack bit his lip. "What is it?..." anti sat next to Jack. "Well I was thinking. If physical things wouldn't work on their own, then maybe I could do some mental stuff too." Jack shook his head. "Please don't!" Anti grabbed the box from last night and pulled out a vibrator. "I will use this and now as for the mental stuff, I will tell you about that."