Video {7}

{3rd Person POV}

It had been about seven hours since Jack was tied and had to listen to the audio. Anti appeared in front of Jack and smirked. "How you holding up?" Anti took the balk gag off Jack. Jack looked at Anti. "P-Please stop them both..." Jack moaned as Anti made the vibrator go onto medium. "You'll give up soon Sean. You'll do and be everything in that audio." Anti turned the volume up higher. "I plan on doing this for about a week. Don't worry, I'll deal with the people who ask why you aren't active. I'll tell them you were taking a break. So I hope you enjoy this Sean." Jack squirmed. "Just stop it! I don't want this!" Anti slapped Jack which made Jack yelp. "You fucking listen to me Sean! Things will get a lot fucking worse if you don't stop whining! I won't let you go or stop!" That made Jack go silent. "Now along with the audio, I have videos for you to watch." Anti turned Jack to face his computer, and put up a website. Jack's eyes widened. "I-I'm not watching that!" Anti rolled his eyes. "You you are. Just imagine the Dominant as Mark. And the submissive as you~." Jack struggled. "I-I'm not!" Anti pressed play. "Too bad. Now you'll watch that, listen to the audio, and enjoy your vibrator." Anti put the vibrator on high and smirked. "There. I'll check back on you later." Anti then disappeared and left Jack there, struggling.